56~Pastel Blue.

The words rung in Harry's ear as the door shut with a loud bang. He fell to the floor immediately, his legs not being able to hold him up anymore and he suddenly felt weak. His energy was gone. The thing that was keeping him alive disappeared.

[][][]

Louis groaned as he shut the front door and walked to his car. He didn't know what was happening anymore. He couldn't stop the words come out of his mouth and in the end he knew that his beloved boyfriend was weeping and sobbing his eyes out while he was driving to the club around the corner. 

It was a gay club to which Louis went to everyday. He didn't go to work and everyone was really worried about him. Luckily, he had Ellie who understood what was going on (she really didn't) and stepped in to control everything. But Louis knew she couldn't d it for long, she was only his assistant.

"Fucking hell!" Louis yelled as he beeped his horn loud at the traffic ahead of him. 

He sighed once he finally got into the club and was instantly pulled to a table as male strippers seductively stared at him as if they were lions out to get their prey, their prey being Louis Tomlinson. It crept Louis' out. Yet he couldn't stop himself when a male stripper with tiny golden shorts, pastel blue hair and light make up called him over.

Louis approached him but he was gone when Louis glanced over at him again and Louis frowned as he looked around the dark club, disco lights illuminating the room. He captured the pastel blue hair again and turned around to see him walking through a dark hallway, away from the crowd. 

Louis snickered as he jogged after him. Just as the man was about to run away, Louis grabbed his wrist and pushed him to the wall.

"You shouldn't tease a billionaire," Louis growled and the man hitched his breath as he blushed all over. 

"W-what is a man such as y-yourself doing in a ch-cheap club like this," he said in a thick British accent, stuttering to himself. 

"I'm here to distract myself. Give me your best," Louis whispered in his ear making the man giggle.

"Well, I'm Charlie. Mr Tomlinson?" 

"Fuck, it sounds so good when you say it."

"Oh Mr Tomlinson, shall I scream your name?"

"Yes fucking please!"

"You'll have to earn it," Charlie winked cheekily as he slipped out of Louis' grasp and wigged his hips as he walked to a door in the dark hallway. "This is my place. Don't get it dirty like the last guy."

"Sure."

"So, Mr Tomlinson, what are you into-"

Louis closed the door, locking it behind him as he pushed Charlie to the bed and smashed his lips into his glossy ones.

"Strawberry, I like it," Louis said softly as he pulled away and licked his lips, tasted the flavoured lip gloss that coated Charlie's lips.

Charlie giggled and pulled Louis back down to capture his lips again. 

"Here, you need to drink this," Charlie said suddenly, forgetting about what he had to do every time a man entered his room.

He passed Louis a glass of water and a pill in the other hand. Louis nodded, he had done this before but he didn't know why. The last time he was too drunk to notice but nothing happened so he does it without argument. But he just doesn't now how badly it effects him and the people around him.

Louis swallowed the pill and drank up the water as he felt slightly dizzy. 

"So tell me Mr Tomlinson," Charlie's voice seemed to echo in Louis' ears and he saw double images of the man in front of him, "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at work?"