38~I Don't Like Sharing.

"O-okay Daddy," Harry stuttered.

Louis' finger scratched down Harry's hip and to the back of his bare thighs. Harry whimpered, his shaking hands pressed to the door.

Louis took out his hardening member while teasing Harry's hole. Harry cried out when a finger slipped into him and then two, scissoring him open.

Louis smirked and pulled Harry's hips towards him and threw him on the bed. Harry yelped and before he could curl up into a ball, Louis was already hovering above him, pinning his wrists down on the mattress.

Harry moaned as Louis' lips trailed down his neck to his collar bone and then left sweet hickeys on his shoulder blade.

"D-daddy...Please," Harry whimpered out and he brought his hands into fists. His hands were smaller than Louis' and Louis smirked as his grip tightened around Harry's wrist, making the curly headed lad whine and squirm.

Louis wet his lips and ducked his head to grab hold of Harry's bottom lip between his teeth. Harry's breath hitched when Louis' lips sealed with his own and he wrapped his legs around Louis' waist. It was his instinct.

Louis began rocking his hips forward, his member rubbing against Harry's hole.

"P-please," Harry moaned once more.

"I'm in control baby, I make the rules," Louis snarled back and Harry whimpered and bucked his hips up, wanting to feel some pleasure.

"You asked for it," Louis whispered before roughly turning Harry around. Harry gasped as he began to fill up with Louis hardened erection.

Louis didn't bother to take of his sweats. He just pulled down Harry's panties and began fucking him raw.

This was painful due to the friction that was caused because of the lack of lube that was used. Harry cried out in pain at the burning sensation as Louis slammed into him for the fourth time. Louis' thrust were slow but rough and Harry didn't like that.

"F-faster Daddy!" Harry screamed and Louis chuckled.

"I tell you that I'm in charge yet you continue to give me orders," Louis shook his head and landed a big smack on Harry's right butt cheek. Harry bit his lip to contain the loud moan.

"I wanna c-come," Harry whimpered and Louis chuckled softly.

"You need permission and I didn't give you that."

Louis went at a faster pace, knowing that would make Harry want to come even more. He moved his angle slightly and he knew he hit Harry's prostate when Harry screamed and began mewing.

"That feel good, Kitten?" Louis panted as he continued to thrust in and out.

"S-so good!" Harry gritted his teeth as his face was pushed down on the mattress. Harry's moans were inaudible but Louis just found it as a bigger turn on.

"I wanna come! Please D-daddy!" Harry screeched as he forced his head up.

"I said no!" Louis growled and Harry flinched.

Louis kept his word when he said he wanted to rip someone open, implying he would go rough as heck. Harry felt as if he was break down any minute. His cock was hanging hard and the tip was crimson red from the amount he wasn't allowed to relase.

Louis reached down and began he
jerking off Harry's rock hard member and Harry whimpered before releasing into Louis' hand. A low chuckle left Louis' lips as he retreated his hand and Harry looked over at Louis licking his lips and then slowly dragging his tongue over the white substance that coated his fingers.

"You taste sweet," Louis commented and Harry blushed a dark red before covering his face with his trembling hands.

Harry peeked at Louis reaching out for him and a giggle left his lips as he attempted to sit up. He hissed in pain and slumped back down.

"I never said you could come," Louis said as he crossed his arms.

Harry sighed sadly. He hurt so badly, he didn't want to get a punishment this early.

"But I will give you that some other time," Louis finished and Harry's face lightened up. Harry leaned forward to hold Louis but fell on his face and cried out in pain as his lower back was violated by burns.

"Told ya' I fuck hard," Louis snickered sitting next to Harry..

"You've never told me that," Harry grumbled as he hid half his face in the duvet and Louis pulled it up. They cuddled in the sheets, Louis spooning Harry.

"Well, I told you now. I fuck hard," Louis smirked and Harry giggled, slapping his arm that was around his waist, lightly.

Louis was going to say something else but moaning and loud screams and the squeaks of the bed next door.

"Zayn's awake," Harry mumbled and Louis looked at him confused. "He fell asleep after he jerked off."

Louis rolled his eyes, "I never wanna do this aga-"

"Harder! Zayn! Ah! O-oh my God, please!" Niall's moans interrupted them again.

"We should've put them in a room far away from ours," Louis sighed and Harry let out a breathy laugh before snuggling his head into the crease of Louis' neck.

"My hands are sticky," Louis whispered and Harry blushed. Harry took hold of Louis hand which was indeed sticky with slightly dry semen. Harry kissed Louis' fingertips and licked down Louis' middle finger, leaving a trail of saliva.

Louis groaned and grabbed Harry's jaw forcing his lips to his own. Louis kissed roughly and Harry squirmed and moaned beneath him. Louis' tongue darted into Harry's mouth and explored it thoroughly as their tongues rubbed against each other time to time.

"I should give Niall his present," Harry said breaking apart.

"He's probably asleep, give it to him tomorrow," Louis reasoned bringing Harry back to his chest.

Harry nodded, feeling sleepy himself. Today was a long day. He had sex with Zayn, Louis and Niall! His hole was pink and hurting because of the roughness of Zayn and Louis and his cock hurt from Niall's very tight entrance.

"I'm never doing this again," Harry mumbled, his eyelids drooping shut.

"I was going to say the same thing," Louis agreed in a quiet whisper.

"Sharing is caring," Harry chuckled and Louis rolled his eyes again.

"But I don't care. Well, I care about you but I don't like sharing."

Harry hummed in response and placed a soft kiss on Louis' chest.

Louis kissed Harry's forehead and Harry smiled softly. "I love you, Daddy," Harry whispered against Louis' chest.

"I love you too...My kitten."

□●□●□

This was just a kinda filler chapter but I hope you liked it brosss

Uh so like yeah....

Hope you guys are doing good.

Please Vote.Comment and Share.

Love youuuu xxx