32~Blindfold.

"Let's try this," Louis said holding up a white cloth. 

Harry looked up from his phone and looked at Louis with confusion. 

Harry was sat on the bed in his normal attire and Louis was doing whatever he was doing. Louis thought they could try something else so when he saw a white cloth he immediately thought of how it would like over Harry's eyes.

"What are you going to do with that?" Harry asked as he quickly texted Niall telling him he needed to go. 

"Blindfold you!" Louis grinned and Harry's face went pale. 

"No no no no!" Harry quickly said slipping his phone under his pillow.

"Why not?"

"I'm scared, I don't know what you will do and what if you hurt yourself and I won't even be able to see what's happening!"

"It'll be fine," Louis reasoned and Harry knew he didn't have a choice so he started taking off his jumper. 

Louis smirked as he went behind Harry and covered his eyes with the white cloth. Harry panicked but he relaxed after Louis kissed his shoulder.

Harry heard rattling and then his hands were harshly tied up with rough rope. Before he could protest, his lips were sealed with duck tape.

Harry sat there on the bed. His hands tied behind his back. Unable to see. His mouth sealed. And now he had chains around his ankles which made it difficult for him to walk since it was chained together to the bed post.

Harry loudly mumbled. The duck tape making it hard for him to say any verbal words. But he could stick make noise by humming.

"Fuck, you look hot," He heard Louis groan and Harry breathed quickly through his nose. 

Fingertips grazed Harry's chest and traveled down to under Harry's belly button. Harry whimpered and gritted his teeth to contain the giggle since it was ticklish in his sensitive area.

Louis' hands slipped into Harry's panties and his other was pulling the garters and letting them go suddenly which caused a strong sting as it hit Harry's skin with such force and made Harry's skin turn scarlet.

Harry squirmed as Louis grabbed hold of his limp cock and he tensed under Louis' hold. Louis began stroking Harry and going faster as he left hickeys on Harry's chest and on his jawline. 

Soon enough, Harry was squirming and fidgeting to be given the permission to release. 

"Stop moving!" Louis whined. He knew what Harry was trying to hint but he loved teasing the younger boy.

As soon as Harry was about to come, Louis stopped suddenly. That made Harry whimper because he was desperate and his erection was painful. 

Harry breathed quick and short breaths from his nose and another whimper escaped his throat as he wiggled in his seat. He attempted to get up but fell to the hardwood floor and groaned. He tried to move but he couldn't because of the chains that had his ankles and the bed post chained together.

"I leave you for 2 minutes and you're already on the floor?" Louis says in an amusing tone. He crouching next Harry and softly pets his hair and stroke his ears. 

Louis suddenly took the corner of the duck tape and ripped it off making Harry yelp as some of his stubble came out with it. He had been growing that for 23 years! 

Louis snickered and got up, throwing the used duck tape in the bin. If someone looked in their bin, they would be scared of the things they would find in there. Bloody tissues, used condoms and wrappers, duck tape etc.

"Lo- Daddy, please may I cum?" Harry pleaded as he fidgeted on the floor. 

There was a long silence and Harry thought Louis left again until Louis grabbed the back Harry's curls and pulled him up so they were head level. Harry sobbed and Louis brought Harry's face so close that their noses were touching. 

"No, you fucking can't," Louis whispered harshly and his breath tickled Harry's face. 

Louis took Harry's bottom lip between his teeth and pulled it roughly making Harry squirm and yelp. He slid his tongue into Harry's mouth and rubbed it against Harry's. Saliva ran down Harry's chin and Louis had wet lips once he let go. Louis sucked on Harry's lips until they were red and swollen. He then threw Harry to the floor.

Harry heard a zip and he knew what was coming. 

"Suck," Louis said roughly and he pulled Harry's head to the direction of his erection. Harry opened his mouth and his plump lips wrapped around Louis' cock. 

Harry didn't suck his cock. Louis fucked his mouth. He thrusted into him and hit the back of his throat. Harry could hold his gag reflex but this time he couldn't. Louis cock was down his throat! 

Harry gagged and than threw up all of his breakfast on the floor. Louis tutted but pulled Harry to suck his cock again, not caring about the giant mess on the floor or the fact that Harry didn't feel well.

Louis stuck his cock deeper into Harry's mouth this time and tears ran down Harry's face and his whole face was red. When Harry gagged, Louis didn't let go. Now that Harry had thrown up breakfast, which was just some cereal, all he had to throw up was the strong acids in his stomach. 

His throat hurt as it was being violated by Louis' member. Louis groaned and came down Harry's throat. Harry quickly pulled off and threw up again. This time it hurt. He cried as the contents of his stomach were all over the floor and the smell was revolting. His throat burned and he collapsed next to the pile of throw up. 

His chest was going crazy and Harry was feeling extremely light headed. 

"Don't lay down there!" Louis shouted, "Go take a fucking bath!"

Harry whimpered at Louis' harsh words but his body wasn't co-operating. Louis kicked Harry sharply in the back and Harry screamed. 

Harry couldn't see anything so he never knew what was coming. 

Louis untied the ropes on Harry's wrists rather roughly and then took the chains off Harry's ankles so Harry wasn't chained to the bed post anymore. Harry took off his blindfold and saw Louis sitting on the floor with a frown. 

"I got your bath ready. Go," He said quietly and Harry nodded his head. He stumbled his way to the bathroom and saw the bubble bath ready for him. 

He heard the muffles of Louis and it sounded as if he was calling a maid to clean up the mess that Harry made. 

Harry removed his garters and panties until he was naked. He dipped his feet in the warm water and then sunk into it until the surface reached just below his nose. His eyes were droopy and the smell of jasmine made it hard for him not to go to sleep. 

His throat was burning and his wrist were stinging. The faint feeling of the heavy chains around Harry's ankles was still there and so was the feeling of Louis pulling his hair and the garters that hurt Harry's thighs.

Before Harry could stop himself, he was entering a whole new nightmare.

======

2 UPDATES IN ONE DAY!

CAUSE OF THE SPECIAL OCCASION!!

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE!

LOVE YOU GUYS! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

BYEEXXX