48~New Kitten.

Harry was snuggled up against the soft pillows when he heard the door bang close and murmuring coming closer to the bedroom he was in. Louis wasn't next to him like he always was on a Saturday night. 

The door swung open and Louis came in. Harry slowly opened his eyes getting a more better vision of Louis and Louis sat on the bed with a soft smile on his face. 

"Hey, baby," Louis said stroking Harry's hair. Harry recently got it cut and it was now very short as it was spiked above his head in a quiff or most of the time flopped over his forehead in a light curls, his kitten ears buried in his ears. 

Now Harry began to wear his collar more often. He felt a sense of security when he wore it and he knew that Louis liked that he wore it too. 

"Hi," Harry mumbled as he rubbed his eyes and pulled himself up in a seating position to kiss the tip of Louis' nose. 

Louis chuckled but that smile soon faded and Harry became concerned. 

"Is something wrong, Daddy?" Harry asked as he lightly touched Louis' arm. 

Louis smiled again and then he looked up at Harry, "I have someone you need to meet."

Harry seemed confused but he shrugged it off and padded after Louis as they left the room and through the long hallways to the main lounge. 

Harry's eyes widened as he saw a figure sat on the pristine design sofa. He was small yet he looked just the age of Harry. He had messy light brown hair which looked great with his soft black kitten ears. He wore a belly top which showed the lip print tattoo next to his belly button and on top he wore a long cardigan. With it he wore black shorts which hugged his perfectly long legs. His eyes where rimmed with green but it turned into blue as it got closer to the pupil. His skin was smooth and pale as if he was glowing. He was beautiful. 

"Hey," The boy said as he looked over to Harry and Harry blushed as he gave him a toothy grin showing him his perfect teeth. 

"H-Hi," Harry mumbled as he sat in the sofa in front of their guest.

"You must me Harry," He said again in an American accent and Louis sat next to Harry nodding for him. "I'm Dylan, nice to meet you babe."

Babe? Babe?! What the... Harry thought to himself as he gripped more tightly to the hem of his large jumper and crossed his legs behind one another, pointing his toes that were in his long frilly socks.

"This is my new Submissive, Kitten," Louis cut in and he pecked Harry's cheek and Harry's heart stopped. 

New Submissive? 

"W-what?" Harry choked out as his eyes began filling with tears. 

"Sorry baby but I needed to save him, he was in the same circumstances as you. He won't bother us too much and we are dating, he is just my Submissive," Louis explained quickly as he saw Harry's lip quiver and tears already spilling. 

"I hate you!" Harry screamed as he ran out the room and into a random school, not caring where he ended up. He cried into his arm in the pitch black room, bumping into objects that only made him cry more. 

He felt special. He felt like he was the one that Louis wanted. He finally felt wanted. But of course that wasn't the case, he wasn't good enough. Well, how could he be good enough for the most famous person his his city? He was worthless and he never thought he was would say this but...nothing has changed, he's back to stage one when he was wishing he was dead.

So what is he was in the same circumstances as he was? Couldn't Louis just give him some money and he could go bout his life? Why did he have to become his Submissive? It was obvious that Louis wanted that. He wanted to have a new Submissive because Harry wasn't enough and that only made Harry sob harder.