"Love, would you actually like to go to the new girl's club instead? It just opened three days ago," Stacy asked as they came to a stoplight.

Raine had trained her eyes to quickly shoot back up to Stacy's face, "Huh? Oh... yeah, sure."

Stacy smiled, "You're more of a teenage boy now than you were when we first met."

"I can't help that you're getting younger by the day," Raine brushed aside Stacy's bangs and gave her a light kiss on the cheek.

"Nice save. I see you've gotten quite good at that also," Stacy nodded and revved the engine, "Impressive."

When they pulled up in front of the club, Stacy handed her keys over to the valet as Raine looked around in shock. When Stacy had said they were going to a bar, Raine did not expect an establishment that big. The lineup was a never ending snake guarded by red tape. Worst of all, she could recognize some of the people that were there. They weren't just any exes... They were the snobbiest exes she had ever come into contact with. The spoiled ones with the rich parents that she couldn't stand and she took pleasure as their tiny little hearts broke.

"Where do you think you're going?" Stacy stared at her like she were a domino that defied gravity.

"To the lineup," Raine blinked and motioned at the line.

Stacy laughed, "Love, you're a rockstar. Act like it..." Stacy walked over to Raine and held onto her hand.

Raine took her hand and was suddenly blinded by a million flashes.

"You! What's your name?" One of the reporters called out to Stacy..

Stacy turned around at the curly haired paparazzi, smirked, and then shouted back, "Stacy,"

Raine wished she had just dragged Stacy to the end of the lineup like all the other normal people, but it was too late. She wrapped an arm around Stacy's waist to move her along. Damn it, Laura is not going to be happy about this.

Little did Raine know, that was nothing compared to what Laura would see the morning after.

Once they were inside, they lost themselves in the sea of bobbing bodies. Among the sea, was Chris, who had just met a new friend.

A bubbly woman that was way taller than Chris who also happened to sport a pixie cut. It was the in thing nowadays. Chris had suspected it was a Tegan and Sara thing... Perhaps Justin Bieber too, but she wasn't sure.

They laughed and twirled their glowsticks trying to outbest each other.

"I'm Chris. What's your name?" Chris had to scream over the music coming from all corners of the area.

She pressed herself against Chris ear and said, "Hi Chris, I'm Scarlet! You're cute." before she wrapped an arm around her waist.

Chris laughed and lightly pushed her away, "So are you."

Scarlet smirked, "Girlfriend?"

"It's complicated," Chris hollered back.

Scarlet nodded and started to jump to the music while twirling her glowsticks.

After several drinks, Stacy and Raines' bodies brushed against each other to the beat. The dark building was lit by neon lights and flashy glow sticks as the rave music livened the crowd.

Chris had to do a doubletake to realize that it was Raine that she was staring at. The way her body moved against the other woman placed Chris in a trance. There was something about seeing Raine with someone else that made her press her lips together. Who is that? It was like a spark ignited a small fire within her. It was something that seemed quite foreign to Chris as she normally didn't care when she did see her sex partners with other people.