Boatlaod of Clint Barton

Start from the beginning

Natasha Hooking You Up With Clint

Seriously Long Imagine:

Sitting on Tony's couch watching, well attempting, to watch TV the last hour has been a painful experience because I decided to tell Tony why I was acting so weird since coming back from an undercover mission with Clint.

Groaning I glanced away from the TV. "Stop staring at me Stark." I muttered.

Tony smirked at me. "Not a chance."

I groaned and rested my head on the back of the couch. "I admitted I liked him why can't that be enough?" I moaned out. I can't believe I told Tony I liked Clint. I mean I told him because he is one of my best friends but when it came to meddling Tony was the worst.

"Now you have to tell him." Tony says smirking at me.

I grabbed the pillow that was sitting next to me and chucked it at him. "Don't tell me what to do Stark." I growled playfully at him.

Tony caught the pillow and stood up from the couch and walked around to the other side before chucking it back at me. "fine, I guess I'll have to go do it myself."

"Don't even..." I start as Tony starts walking towards the elevator. "Stark!" I shouted before standing up and launching myself over the back of the couch and landing on top of Tony causing us both to fall onto the floor.

Tony busted out laughing as I rolled off him to lay next to him on the floor. "I'm just being helpful." He says sitting up to stare at me.

I glare at him, "Not the word I was use for it Stark."

"You just admitted it to me."
I shook my head. "Nope. Never said anything to you." I said shaking my head in denial.

"Well since we have gone back to denial there is only one thing left to do." Tony said leaning over to me. "You brought this on yourself." He said before digging his fingers into my sides and tickling me.