Harry smirks and grabs my glass, filling it to the top this time, along with his. After filling our glasses Harry finally sits inside our booth to my right. I grab my drink and start to sip from it since I know Harry will ask me to drink up. I almost gag as I swallow, this is awful.

Harry notices moves his left hand to my upper thigh. "I'm glad you like it." Oh the sarcasm.

I smile at him. This is going to be a hell of a night. 

Harry moves his hand south of his original position and puts his lips to my ear. "I've told you that you look beautiful right?"

I chuckle and nod, yet again.

"Do you like me Gisele?" Harry asks. 

I turn my head to look in his eyes and nod.

I mean it's not like I could say no. I can't even imagine what he'd do if I said I didn't. Besides, I wasn't lying anyway. Harry has an attracting personality.

Harry moves his hand even further and I cringe. He smiles and puts his lips to my ear, nibbiling on it. "Mm, I think I want you Gisele."

I grab my glass of champagne off the table and down half of it, closing my eyes.  As I set it down I start to choke and Harry laughs. "You're choking on 40,000 dollar champagne, how cute." 

Harry puts those plump lips of his back to my ear, the vibration of his voice tickling my skin. "You know, I'd rather you be choking on something else."

My eyes widen and I completely turn my head to look at him. "Harry," I start to say, and before I could scold him for speaking inappropriately, a waiter walks in and places two plates of stake in front of Harry and I, and then two salads. I thank the waiter on behalf of Harry and I, and watch him walk out. 

Before I could grab my eatting utensils and dig in, Harry grabs my wrist. "What were you going to say, swearheart?"

I hesistate to answer, but the words rush out of my mouth before I could hold them back.

"Harry, you shouldn't be so explicit during dinner." And if it weren't for Harry holding onto my right wrist, I would've put my hands to my mouth; I actually just told a prince how to behave.

"Yeah? But you look so fucking sexy right now. I almost feel like knocking the food off this table and going at you, so hard." Harry says, letting go of my wrist and grabbing his utensils to cut his stake. "I know how a good girl likes it. Oh and don't forget to finish your glass. You look very tempting by the way."

After hearing Harry's description of how he'd rather spend dinner, my hands go to my stomach, holding it down. My virgin ears felt sick and I can't explain the cramped feeling I have after listening to his obscene language. I almost get out of the booth to run to the bathroom, but then Harry coughs and I turn to look at him with my pained eyes. 

He's holding a fork with a peice of meat on it, he waits for me to open my mouth before he places it on my tongue. "Do you like it?" he asks.

I eat the food and nod. "It's good," I confirm.

"I mean't my idea. Would you like to be bent over this table, with my-"

"Stop! Please. Stop. No, no I wouldn't."

Harry lets out a chuckle, "Why not? Baby, I bet you taste better than anything we'll be having tonight."

I grab a hold of my stomach again and look at my untouched plate. Harry's language literally makes me feel lightheaded and sick. "Harry, I need to go the restroom."

"Wait, would you be able to confirm that you taste good?" Harry asks me. 

I immediately move away from him and get up on my legs. Before I could storm out of our room and  go to the bathroom to breathe, Harry grabs my wrist again. "Sit," he orders.

"But-"

"Sit," he repeats. "I can't help but notice how much you love when I talk explicitly during dinner, I should do it more often." 

After hearing Harry's sarcastic comment, I start to cotemplate whether or not I should apologize for telling Harry what to do, but still he shouldn't be talking dirty while we eat. I look at Harry's face and pay attention to the smirk his lips have on. "Harry, you're language is making me sick." I admit to him.

"Have you ever got sick before? Pun intended."

"Please stop, I'm begging you. No, I have never done any of those things. No one has ever made me feel this way, or made me feel sick for that matter. Can I please go to the restroom?" 

*

Harry and I share the same vehicle and the car ride to his mansion is silent. He keeps a hand on my thigh and I don't bother to ask him to remove it. 

Harry puts his hands on my back as we step into the castle. I almost stumble over the large mat in front of the door, but thankfully Harry held onto me. We make our way to the stairs, and I haven't even stepped onto the fifth stair before I almost trip. Harry puts his hands to my waist and the steps infront of me seem to become blurry. I put my foot out to get to the next step but then Harry holds onto me even tighter. 

"I was actually shocked to see how well you handled the champagne back there. After half a glass, a girl will usually be knocked out, and you had two. But don't worry babe, I'll take care of you."

And before I knew it, I was in Harry's room, looking at his bed. My eyes would dart from pillow to sheet to blanket, in that order until Harry got out of the bathroom.

"How are you feeling Gisele, babe?"

Harry put his hand to the back of my neck and turned me to face him. My eyes bolt to his hair, he must've combed it and put water into it because I see a water droplet on the ends of his brown ringlets. 

Without thinking, literally, I put my hand to his hair; ignoring his question. After my hands pushed his hair back and I made his hair dry again, I put my fingers to his bare chest and I start to trace a tattoo of his. 

Harry held me closer and put his hand to my bottom. "That champagne has fucked you up. But baby, just know that I enjoy you, a lot. You just happened to have got really tipsy off the drink, kay?"

Harry pushed me on his bed and laid on top of me, I watched his lips move up and down, but the only thing I could comprehend of what he said was that he asked some sort of question.

"Kay," I responded.

He smiled at me and started to kiss my cheek. I kept my hands on his arms and I started to breathe heavily when his lips made their way to my neck. The way his tongue traced over my skin, and how he bit onto it made me want to go mental, but sadly, my body at this point was immune to everything. 

As Harry continued to kiss me all over, I lifted my back, I wanted to take off my dress; I couldn't handle the way it tightly kept my body together. Without using words, Harry put his hands to my back and started to take the dress off me. I thanked him by giving him a smile which he returned.

I completely forgot I wasn't wearing a bra till Harry put his lips onto one of my breast. I felt a bit of pain, but that didn't stop me from putting my hands to the back of Harry's head and pushing him down. I almost screamed at how hard he was sucking, till he put his hand to cover my mouth.

He moved his hand off my lips and his thumb held my jaw. He gave me a chuckle. "I like to please you babe; I doubt you'd ever let me do this if you hadn't had a drink or two. You're one of those 'hard to get' girls, but that shit doesn't work for me."

My eyes continue to stare into Harry's and I can't help but smile at his words. He's right, this would've never happened if I wasn't so intoxicated and I wasn't playing hard to get, I just wasn't used to doing anything like this.

Harry takes my hand off his shoulder and puts it to his lips, giving the front of my palm a kiss. "I'll let you sleep, goodnight baby."

I tried to wait until Harry rolled off me, but it's like his words had a spell on me. I suddenly fell into a deep sleep.