Liner is applied to my eyes, mascara to my lashes and other makeup prodcuts that I could live without. Leah blow dries my hair and straightens it, leaving it to fall on my back, she combs my hair from the front and hair sprays it.

Before Leah allows me to look at her 'creation,' she quickly runs out of the bathroom and grabs the skinny black heels that Harry insists I wear. She puts them on me and asks for me to stand.

"Brace yourself," she says while removing her small fingers from my face.

I look in the mirror to see a beautiful looking girl in a beautiful black dress. I convince myself numerous times that it has to be me, but I can't believe it. The dress is beautiful and fits on my body well and the makeup makes me look like a different person. Leah was talented.

"This is unbelievable," I tell her.

"You look very pretty. Hopefully good enough for Harry to wife you. You're wonderful and it's no secret that he certainly treats you better than the rest." 

I smile and put my head down. "I don't know." I shyly respond.

"Where am I supposed to be going anyway?"

"Harry didn't tell me a thing. But I know it'll just be you two."

*

I step out of the fancy car and hold onto the hand of the chauffeur who offered to help me out. He was a middle aged man, who wore a suit; he told me that Harry has been unpatiently waiting and I can't help but laugh.

As I reach the doors of the fancy club, I'm greeted by a very big and intimidating body guard.
"Excuse me," he starts to say, and before I can explain what I was doing here, he puts his hand to his ear and listens to a man who was speaking to him from a device. "Please head in," the body guard says.

I nod and lift my dress as the guard opens and closes the door for me. Bright lights, loud music and the smell of alcohol filled my senses. I stayed by the door, looking all over for Harry, whom I couldn't find.

"So glad you could make it, Gisele." Harry whispered in my right ear.

"Hello," I smile to him. My eyes check him out and he surely looks so pleasant in his black suit, and I almost complement him, but I hold my urge back.

"Come with me," Harry says. Grabbing my hand, we both walk to an isolated room with many booths. The booth we were heading towards had a bottle of champagne and two tall glasses. 

Harry stretches his arm and lets me sit in first. He stands in front of the table while opening the champagne and pour us both some in the glasses. 

"I hope you like Dom Perignon," Harry says as he fills our glasses half way. "By the way, you look lovely."

"Thank you," I blush.

Harry grabs my glass and I extend my hand to reach it. I look at the sparkling gold liquid and I already remind myself how much I hate alcohol. "Have you ever had a drink?" Harry asks, he must've noticed my uncomfortability. 

"Never."

Harry laughs as he puts the glass to his lips. "Ever been to a club?"

"No."

As Harry downs the drink in his glass, I can't help but look at the way he swallows, holds his glass, and looks at me while he drinks. When the glass is empty, he sits it on the table and still stands in front of me, glaring at my untouched champagne. "Drink it," he commands.

I nod my head and put the glass to my lips. I take a quick sip and swallow hard, closing my eyes. It's so strong. I drink more than half my glass before I could even look at Harry, who's eyes were on me. 

"You like it?" He asks. 

As much as I would like to say no and just spill my drink back into the bottle, I remind myself that Harry is still a prince and it would be rude of me to say no, so I nod my head.