Chapter 77

a/n: sorry for the major time jump in this. I just don't feel up to writing this story anymore. I know I probably let some of y'all down, and this is my most successful book, but I'm not feeling it anymore. I'll write an epilogue ( which is this chapter most likely ). I'm sorry if I disappointed you guys or left y'all hanging. I'm sorry - Gracie

•••

It's been about two years since the gang has graduated college.

During their trip to Brazil, Y/N and Lauren had the times of their lives. Everyone forgot about the school shooting for a bit. Normani and Ally had a fun time swimming and falling even more in love. Dinah and Camila got drunk and well, hooked up. Dinah finally got what she wanted since high school, too kiss Camila Cabello.

After the trip, Dinah and Camila worked their feelings out, and they're now happily dating. Y/N and Lauren got married, and even adopted a baby boy named Leo. He's now two years old, up and walking and talking. He likes to color, even though it's outside of the lines - taking after Lauren. Y/N ran her own photography company, and Lauren watched after Leo.

Normani and Ally got married too. Though they haven't adopted yet, they are enjoying their marriage. Normani became a dance teacher, while Ally became a professional chef.

Camila and Dinah are engaged with no children. Camila became a kindergarten teacher, while Dinah is currently in medical school. After Zendaya's death, and the school shooting, she decided that she was tired of watching people get hurt. She wanted to try and save lives for now on.

Harry, Liam, and Niall retired from the Navy. They all live in an apartment together, but they are seeing people. Married? No. Dating? Yes. Anything serious? I don't know.

Brad is - well, Brad. He's out traveling the world, posting pictures on Instagram and Twitter, for his friends and family to see. He's dating a lovely girl named Sarah.

Y/N does still think about everyone she's lost in her life. Especially Zendaya, Tori, her mother, Louis, and Zayn. She goes to their grave every so often, talking to each of them.

Bea Miller - the girl she met there, she didn't see her around much. They didn't engage in conversation around campus, but they did see each other at the cemetery from time to time.

Y/N walked into the house, quietly shutting the door behind her. She dropped her keys on the counter, then walking upstairs.

She saw her wife and her son, sleeping on the bed. Y/N smiled and leaned against the wall, admiring them. Above the bed, hung all the photo's Y/N took. Throughout high school to college. It was a lot, but it told a story.

All the pain, Y/N thought, was worth it. She wouldn't change a thing, though the deaths were horrible.

"How'd I get so lucky?" she muttered to herself, smiling when she saw Lauren's nose twitch.

Taking off her jacket, she walked over to the nightstand. She grabbed the camera, and took a picture of her sleeping wife and son.

Lauren groaned, opening her eyes at the flash, "Baby, what're you doing?"

"Taking a picture, duh," Y/N responded as the Polaroid came out. She stood up on the bed, clipping it up on the wall.

She then laid down next to Leo, interlacing her fingers with Lauren.

"I love you," Lauren tiredly murmured, eyes closing.

"I love you too," Y/N whispered. "So much."

She pressed a kiss onto Lauren's forehead, then looked at Leo, "You too, buddy."

Y/N stated at the two for a bit longer, then decided to close her eyes. But before she did, a lyric came to her mind, that made her smile;

"We keep this love in a photograph,"

•••

sorry if this suck but I lost inspiration.

any questions? comment or message me.

please don't comment anything rude, guys. again, I'm sorry. but I'm focused on my other stories.

I had fun writing this book, though. I just lost my spark to it.

love you,

-Gracie