Chapter 26

Normani felt guilty for kissing Ally. Especially since Troy was her partner in this stupid project. Troy was a great guy, which Ally deserved. And Troy doesn't need to be hurt.

"Uh, what could we do for our presentation?" Troy asked as the two sat in his room.

"I-I don't know," Normani shakily said, "How about a video?"

Troy's face lit up. He went over to his desk and opened it, grabbing a video camera.

"Okay."

---

"I despise you."

"Whatever you say, princess," Brad responded.

Ally rolled her eyes, "Don't call me princess. Now what should we do for our presentation?"

Ally didn't really feel like dealing with Brad's crap today. Usually she could, but ever since Normani kissed her? She's been on edge.

What if someone saw it? What if Troy finds out? Will it ruin their relationship? Am I gay? Will that be bad if I am? All these questions are running through her head, but she doesn't have an answer.

"How about we just go up there and say what we learned about each other? Technically that is creative, because we aren't doing anything." Brad pointed out.

"Alright, whatever."

---

"I have a question," Normani started, "Do you still have a crush on Camila?"

Dinah raised an eyebrow. Dinah hasn't thought of Camila in weeks. All of her attention has been on Zendaya. She's been happy with Zendaya.

"No," Dinah shook her head, "Since I've met Zendaya, I haven't even thought of Camila."

"Do you like Zendaya?" Normani asked.

Dinah scowled, "No. She's my best friend."

"Alright, damn, was just a question."

---

Ally searched the hallways. It was hard, because she's short, but eventually she found Normani. Ally walked up to Normani, grabbing her wrist and pulling her toward the janitor's closet.

"Who the fu-oh, u-uh, A-Ally," Normani stammered, seeing the shorter girl. Ally shut the janitor's closest, turning the light on.

"Kiss me," Ally demanded.

Normani's eyes widened, "What?"

Ally spoke in an agitated voice, "I said kiss me."

Normani furrowed her eyebrows, but nodded. Though she was confused on why Ally asked this, she was going to comply. Normani placed her hands on Ally's cheeks, leaning down and kissing her. Normani's thumbs brushed over her cheek bone. Ally sighed into the kiss, enjoying it. Ally forgot about Troy, placing all her focus on kissing Normani. Ally wrapped her arms around Normani's neck, while Normani removed her hands from her face and put them on her hips.

Normani pulled away, running out of air. Ally opened her eyes and looked at Normani.

"Shit," Ally breathed out," Shit, shit, shit."

"Ally?" Normani muttered, removing her hands from the shorter girl.

"Damnit! How am I going to tell Troy?" Ally cursed.

"Tell Troy what?" the younger girl asked.

"That I kissed someone else! And I liked it!" Ally exclaimed.

"Oh," a small smile spread over Normani's face. She liked it.

///

edited - 8/17/17

snapchat : graciejbands

- gracie 🐾