Chapter 16

You sighed as you followed Camila through the cafeteria. She wanted to sit with Dinah, and she didn't want to go alone.

You smiled once you saw Lauren sitting there, but it quickly vanished when Hailee sat down. You sighed once again and took a seat next to Camila.

"Hey Camila and Y/N," Ally smiled at the two of you.

"Hi!" Camila cheerfully said, the turned to Hailee, "I'm Camila, you must be Hailee!"

Hailee smiled at her, "Nice to meet you, Camila."

Brad walked over to the table, grabbing your elbow and leaning down in your ear.

"We need to talk," he whispered. You looked up at him.

"One, let go of my elbow," you demanded, "And two, let's go." You got up as Brad let go of your elbow. You walked away as the table looked at you.

"Didn't she beat him up?" a confused look appeared on Normani's face.

"She beat someone up!?" Hailee blurted out.

---

"My dad is happy, your Aunt is happy," Brad said, "And all I've ever wanted is for him to be happy. So, I will be nice to you - only around them."

You shrugged, "Whatever. Just don't make my Aunt fall in love with your dad, because I don't want a rapist living in my house."

Brad glared at you before storming off.

Just wait till Ashton and Harry hear about this.

---

Seeing Hailee and Lauren talking and laughing made you jealous. And lately you've been contemplating if you like Lauren or not.

It's novelty to you. You've never liked someone or gotten jealous over someone. You're leaning toward to liking Lauren.

When you like someone or something, you don't stand by. Instead, you get into action and get what you want.

And right now? What you want is Lauren.

---

Hailee just left your house. The three of you were working on the project. While working on the project, you didn't say anything. If you did, it was only short answers.

Lauren notice, and she was pretty mad, because Hailee is a great and nice girl.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Lauren asked while packing her things up, "She's a nice girl. I don't see why-"

You tuned Lauren out. This is your chance. This is your chance to kiss her and see what happens.

"- are you evening listening to me?" Lauren questioned, now staring at you, "Of course not, when -"

You cut her off by putting your lips on hers. Lauren's eyes widen, but she closed her eyes, kissing you back. She wrapped her arms around your neck.

You felt butterflies and sparks, but you loved it. You loved the feeing. You loved the feeling of her lips on hers, of her arms around you, of her her body so closed to hers.

You put your hands on her waist, your thumb touching the peek of her skin. You pulled away from the kiss, staring at Lauren as she opens her eyes.

"Go out with me," you blurted out, heat rushing to your cheeks.

"What?" she asked, surprised you just said that.

"Go out, with me," you grinned, your thumb rubbing her hip.

Lauren nodded, not being able to form any words.

---

Lauren laid in her bedroom. She couldn't believe that you asked her out. Over time, Lauren has been crushing on you. She was just to shy to act on it. Then one day you kiss her? Psh, that made her day.

You were in your bedroom, staring at the floor and smiling. Camila entered your bedroom.

"Why are you so smiley?" she inquired.

You looked up, "I kissed Lauren. I asked her out."

Camila's eyes widen, "What'd she say?"

"She said yes. And she kissed me back."

Camila smiled, "Finally! It's been like forever since you've kissed someone."

///

edited - 8/17/17

snapchat : graciejbands

message me 💞

-gracie