Chapter 14

"I had a great time tonight," Ally said as they stood on her doorstep.

Troy smiled, "Me too," after their dinner, they went to see a movie. Yes, Troy did pull the cliché fake yawning thing. Ally noticed, but she didn't say anything, instead, she smiled and leaned into his embrace.

"I can't wait to see what next time has in store," Ally said.

"Next time?" Troy's eyes lit up, "I- mean yeah, next time."

---

"Here," Dinah said, handing Zendaya some water, "Drink this," Zendaya took the water, drinking it.

"Thanks," she murmured.

"Do you uh, have anyone you want to call?" Dinah asked.

"No," Zendaya said, rubbing her eyes, "I live alone."

---

"Look what Au-oh, hi Lauren," Camila smiled at Lauren, holding the gigantic teddy bear in her hands, "Anyways! Look what Austin won me!"

You and Lauren were in your room, laying down on the floor and playing Monopoly.

"That's..big," you commented after a minute of staring at it, "How'd you make it fit in the car?"

"We just squeezed it in," Camila said, putting it down, "Though, it is big."

Lauren snorted, "That's what she said!" You and Camila looked at Lauren.

"Ha-ha," you sarcastically said, "Very funny."

Camila had a confused look on her face, "I don't get it. Oh well, what're you guys playing?"

"Monopoly," you and Lauren said in unison.

---

"We broke up," Dinah stated as her and Lauren walked down the school's hallway.

"It was bound to happened," Lauren shrugged, "I saw it from a mile away."

"Way to be supportive!" Dinah sarcastically said.

"You don't look or seem sad, so I don't need to be supportive," Lauren retorted.

---

"You like her."

"No."

"You totally like her, you're blushing!" Camila pointed out. You two were sitting in your usual spot outside.

"I do not," you said, "Aunt Gloria is inviting her new boyfriend to dinner, with his two kids. Want to come so I can get through it alive?"

"Can't," she shook her head, "I'm going over to Dinah's for the project."

"Oh," you frowned, "Okay."

---

You wore black leggings, a maroon sweater and black boots. You were looking in the mirror when you saw Lauren at her window.

You grabbed your pad and marker, then caught her attention. You wrote something down;

Do I look okay? You showed here the pad, then stood up and backed up so she could see you.

She looked you up and down, smiling as she wrote something down.

You look beautiful. Why are you dressed up? She lifted hers up.

You tried not to blush, but felt the heat rising on your cheeks. You ignored it and wrote;

Aunt Gloria's boyfriend and kids are coming to dinner):

Lauren pouted, and you did the same. You then heard chattering downstairs.

Gotta go! Talk to you later?(:

You lifted it up. Lauren smiled and gave a thumbs up. You sighed and stood up, turning around and going downstairs.

"William, this is Y/N, my niece," Aunt Gloria introduced you.

"Nice to meet you, William," you said and smiled politely at him.

"These are his kids, Bradley and Natalie."

You looked up, your eyes widening.

"Brad?"

"Y/N?"

---

"Wait, why'd you two break up?" Ally asked as Normani and her laid on Normani's bed.

"We're better off friends," Normani shrugged, "Plus, she still likes Camila."

The door opened to Normani's room, and in came Troy with his bag.

"Oh-sorry, just here for the project. And hello, Ally," Troy explained and smiled at Ally.

"Hi Troy. And I'll be going now," Ally smiled back at him. She got up, grabbing her things. "Text me later, yeah?" she walked out.

Normani didn't know if she was talking to her or Troy. And she got that familiar twinge in her stomach.

---

You: Mila it's an emergency! William's son is BRAD. as in BRAD THE GUY WHO I BEAT UP.

Camila looked down as her phone buzzed. She scanned the message, her eyes widening.

You were in your bathroom, pacing around it with your phone in your hand.

Camila: I'm on my way with a fake emergency, no worries!

You let out a sigh of relief.

"Dinah, I gotta go. It's an emergency," Camila explained to Dinah as she packed all her things up.

"Oh," Dinah frowned and set up. "Text me if anything happens."

"Will do!"

---

"Y/N! Y/- oh, hello.." Camila faked awkwardness as she entered the house hold, "Sorry I'll just-"

"No no, what's wrong, Camila?" Aunt Gloria asked.

"I-I just need Y/N right now," Camila said, fake tears swelling in her eyes. Camila was an excellent actress. She could easily make herself cry.

"Sweetheart don't cry!" Gloria frowned. "Go ahead, Y/N."

///

edited - 8/17/17

snapchat : graciejbands

gross, i honestly dislike how short i made these chapters. tbh, my writing has gotten better over the years and i cringe every time i read my old stories.

-gracie