Chapter 51

"Y/N, Lauren, Brad! Dinner is ready!" Gloria shouted. You and Lauren broke away from the kiss, causing you to groan.

Lauren laughed at you while putting her shirt on. You stood up, grabbing your flannel and putting it back on. You grabbed Lauren by the waist, tugging her closer and pressing your lips back onto hers. Lauren kissed back, but then remembered dinner.

"Chill out, horn dog. There's later," Lauren giggled as she pulled away.

You pouted, "But that's so far away."

"You'll live," she grabbed your hand, then opened your door, just as Brad opened his. He looked at you and Lauren, while the both of you looked at him.

"Y/N, Lauren."

"Brad," you and Lauren said in unison.

---

Dinah pulled up into the parking lot, smiling over at Zendaya. Zendaya looked around, a small smile on her face.

"A zoo?" Zendaya looked over at Dinah.

"Yeah - if that's okay with you," Dinah rushed out, a blush on her face. Dinah just waned this date to be perfect. She wanted to enjoy her time with Zendaya.

"Yeah," Zendaya smiled at Dinah," It's perfect."

---

Normani was hurt, upset, angry. She sat at the local high school hang out, looking at the table. Hailee was also hurt, upset, angry. Cara basically just, what? Dumped her? And they weren't even dating. Normani looked up, seeing an upset Hailee. Hailee also looked up, locking eyes with Normani.

In that moment, they both knew what they wanted.

---

Normani pushed Hailee up against the wall, pressing her lips onto hers. Hailee immediately kissed back, tangling her hands in Normani's hair. Normani removed her lips from Hailee's, going down to her neck.

Normani started sucking on her neck, then started to grind on Hailee. Hailee let out a soft moan, bucking her hips.

---

It was silent at the dinner. You and Lauren were sitting next to each other. You glanced at Lauren every once in awhile. How could you not? She's beautiful. If there was a word that described Lauren - well, there wouldn't be one yet. Lauren was amazing, beautiful, smart, talented, and so many other words.

"How's school going guys?" William asked, breaking the silence. School. School means seeing Camila. You've seen Camila, but haven't talked to her. Sometimes you see her staring at you, like she wants to talk to you.

"It's fine," you answered, looking down at the table.

"Good," Brad spoke next.

"It's okay," Lauren responded.

"Y/N," Gloria said, causing you to look up, "Where's Camila at? I haven't seen her in awhile."

You licked your lips, looking down at the table again.

"We got into a fight," you said, "That's all. It'll blow over, I hope."

---

Dinah and Zendaya spent all day at the zoo. They went to see the giraffe's, the elephants, the monkeys, everything. Dinah smiled when she saw Zendaya interacting with the animals. Zendaya had a great time, she enjoyed spending time today with Dinah. Dinah even bought Zendaya a stuffed panda bear.

"I had a great time today," Zendaya said as the two stood in front of Zendaya's bedroom door.

"Me too," Dinah softly responded, smiling, "I'm hoping there will be a next time."

"Most definitely," Zendaya mumbled, a blush on her face. It went quiet, and Zendaya glanced down at Dinah's lips. Dinah did the same to Zendaya.

Dinah leaned in, as did Zendaya. It was a soft, yet quick kiss. Zendaya pulled away with a smile on her face.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

///

edited - 8/27/17

snapchat : graciejbands

^^ add me, let's start a streak

- gracie 💓