Chapter 75

"How are you holding up?"

"I'm fine," Camila shrugged. "I mean, I kinda have to be,"

"And why is that?"

"I got shot and I survived, and it was only in the arm," Camila said. "I'm grateful,"

"How about your friends? How do you think they're doing?"

"Harry, well, Harry is still holding up - barely. I mean, with Louis confessing that he loved him before he died, that can take a poll on a person. And then there's Zayn, they were all in the Navy together,"

Harry stood in his dorm room, his hands holding a framed picture. In the picture was him, Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Niall, all in their uniforms.

"They were all practically brother's. He also nearly lost his sister, Y/N. That family - that family has been through a lot. Loosing their mother and father, and their brother, Ashton. It'd be horrible if another death happened,"

"And what about Y/N? How is she doing - if you know? She's a tough one to crack, won't speak or open up to me at all,"

"Yeah, well, Y/N is Y/N. She doesn't like to talk much, at least to people she doesn't know or trust,"

Y/N laid in her bed, Lauren's head on her chest, as she played with her hair.

"But the person she trusts the most? Lauren, her girlfriend. They're doing well, as from what I can see. I wouldn't know, haven't spoken to the two in along time,"

The timer then went off, causing Camila to look up from the desk and at the therapist.

"Thank you, Camila," he said. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

Camila nodded, not saying anything. She exited the office, hands in jacket pockets. Her arm has now healed, but there was still a scar.

Camila sighed, walking back onto her campus. She paused when she got to the center. She blinked, seeing Tori with the gun, then blinked again, seeing nothing.

Camila shook her head, practically running to the girl's dorm. She flinched as she heard a gunshot, sliding down the wall as she put her head in her hands.

"No, no, no," Camila muttered.

"Y/N!"

Another gunshot went off. Camila started to rock herself back and forth, wanting for it to stop.

"Mila? Mila! Calm down," Dinah crouched down. "It's okay, it's not real. It's over now."

Camila's breathing went back to normal, and she slowly lifted her head, meeting Dinah's eyes.

"She's - she's dead," Camila mumbled, tears falling from her eyes.

Dinah frowned and sighed, sitting sown next to Camila.

"But she's still in our hearts,"

Y/N looked at herself through the mirror, lifting her shirt up. She saw where the bullet had hit her, and the scar it left. She stared at it for a moment, then let her shirt drop back down.