Chapter 48

Brad glared at you, and you glared right back as you and Lauren walked down the hallway. It's only been a day since the party, and since Gloria and William got engaged. You and Lauren sat down at the lunch table.

You sighed, putting your head in your hands.

"How am I suppose to live with him?" you asked, looking up at Lauren, "Don't answer that - it was rhetorical."

"I got that," Lauren let out a soft laugh before interlacing her fingers with yours. That calmed you down some. Lauren will always find a way to calm you down, no matter what.

"Do you think they like each other?" Hailee inquired, looking at Cara and Kendall from afar, "I'm asking Y/N, she's good at these things - sorry Lauren," Lauren shrugged and rolled her eyes. You lifted your head up, softly groaning.

You watched as Kendall glanced at Cara's lips, then smiling and looking back up into her eyes. Cara touched Kendall's arm, laughing. You noticed how Kendall stared at Cara, with a glint of something in her eyes. Cara stared at Kendall the same way.

"Yeah, they like each other," you concluded. Hailee sighed. That wasn't the answer she wanted. Hailee got up, walking out of the cafeteria. And now you know that Hailee likes Cara.

---

Normani pinned Ally up against the janitor's closest. Their lips were against each others in a heated kiss. Normani's hands gripped the back of Ally's thighs, while Ally's hands were on Normani's neck.

Normani moved her lips to Ally's neck, nipping and sucking on her skin. Ally closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. For some reason, Ally thought of Troy. Ally didn't want the pleasure to stop, but her mind was still on Troy.

"Oh, Troy,"Ally moaned, causing Normani to pause. Normani put Ally down, furrowing her eyebrows and backing away. Ally's eyes snapped open, realizing her mistake.

"Of course," Normani mumbled, putting her jacket back on, "Of fucking course, it's always going to be Troy."

"Norman-" Ally got cut off by Normani storming out and slamming the door shut, causing Ally to jump.

---

As you and Lauren arrived at your house, you saw a moving truck. You furrowed your eyebrows, grabbing Lauren's hand and pulling her inside. Inside was your aunt, William, and some of the moving guys packing some things up and putting them inside the truck.

"What's going on?" you asked, causing your Aunt and William to look up.

"Y/N, I know this is sudden, but we're moving in with William into his mansion," Aunt Gloria explained, "You'll be going to the same school. But, your room is right across from Brad's."

"Are you serious?" you muttered, "That means I have to take everything down - then re-hang them? Do you know how hard that was to hang?"

"Y/N - honey, please -"

"Whatever," you mumbled, walking up the stairs with Lauren following you.

---

You walked into the mansion, looking around. It was big, really big.

"Follow me, Y/N, I'll show you to your room." William said. You nodded, following him up the stairs. You passed two doors, then arriving to your new room. Brad was in his room when he heard footsteps, so he exited his room.

"Dad? What is she doing here?" Brad snarled at you.

"Bradley," William scolded, "Y/N and Gloria are moving in. Y/N's room is right across from yours." Brad rolled his eyes, walking back inside his room and slamming the door, "Sorry about him."

"No apologizes," you said, "I feel the same way about him." William didn't say anything, but raised an eyebrow as you opened the door. Your eyes widened.

There was already a queen size bed, a laptop on a black desk, a walk in closest, your own bathroom, and dressers.

"Wow," you said, shocked lace in your voice, "Thank you, William."

"Don't mention it, I'll let you get settled in."

---

You were hanging your clothes up when your phone rang. You walked over to it, only to see a Face Time request coming from Lauren. You smiled and answered it.

"Hey," you said, setting it up against the wall so she can see you.

"Hi," she said, then pouted, "I miss having your room across from mine. I don't like Face Timing."

You laughed and hung up the last of your shit, "At least you don't live with Brad. His room is right across from mine. And I miss seeing you dance on your bed in your shorts and singing."

"You could see me?" a blush formed on Lauren's face.

"Oh yeah," you winked at her, "It was a nice view, too," Lauren groaned.

"Is that a walk in closest!?" Lauren exclaimed, her eyes wide.

"Oh yeah - that's pretty cool, isn't it?"

"Pretty cool? I'm jealous!"

You looked up from the phone and out of the window. You then notice who's house is across the street.

"Oh, Shawn's house is right across from Brad's," you said, picking up the phone and turning it around, "See?"

"That's pretty cool," you set the phone back down, "Now you and Shawn are neighbor buddies, I'm jealous," Lauren pouted.

You didn't respond, instead, you kept your eyes trained on the window. The curtain opened, and Shawn was shirtless, and you raised an eyebrow. A familiar looking girl came into his room, then planting her lips on her.

"Oh my god," you whispered.

"What? What is it?" Lauren hurriedly asked. You picked up the phone, turning it around again. "Is that Camila? Kissing Shawn?"

"Yeah," you mumbled, "It is."

///

edited - 8/19/17

snapchat : graciejbands

- gracie 💓