Chapter 29

One Week Later - Project Due Date

"Since Normani moved," Mr. Jefferson began, "Troy will not be presenting his project. Instead, he will write a paper, on anything."

Troy silently groaned and rested his head on the desk.

"Let's start out with, Dinah, Camila, and Zendaya?"

---

"Y/N, Lauren and Hailee," Mr. Jefferson said, "Our last ones for the day," the three of you stood up and walked toward the front of the classroom.

You retrieved the photo's from your bag, and handed one to Lauren and Hailee.

"For our project," Lauren spoke, taking the lead, "We took a picture of one thing that describes each other the best."

"For Lauren," you said, "I did her sketch book," you held the picture up, showing the class, "Lauren loves to draw. Whenever I see her alone, she's always drawing."

"For Y/N, I did her camera," Hailee said, holding up the picture, "If you ever seen Y/N's room, there's picture hanging up everywhere. And she has a collection of camera's. It's pretty cool."

"For Hailee, I took a picture of her notebook," Lauren said, "Hailee is always in this thing. At lunch, during class, and even when we're all hanging out. Who knows what she keeps in there?"

And then it went quiet. Then your classmates started to clap, causing the three of you to smile. You all returned to your seat, just as the bell rung.

"I loved all of your projects, you guys were creative," Mr. Jefferson said as you exited the class, Y/N, may I speak to you."

You nodded and gave Lauren a reassuring look as she walked out. Once everyone was gone, you walked up to his desk.

"I'm proud of you, Y/N," Mr. Jefferson stated, "For opening up to people. And with what you've been through this year, I could understand with your brother and dad and all - "

"With all due respect, sir," you cut him off, "You couldn't possibly understand what I've been through this past year. So please, don't say you do understand it. Have a good day, sir."

---

Ally sighed as Normani's phone went straight to voicemail. She's tried calling her everyday, but it went to voicemail.

Ally was upset, angered. She was upset because Normani left. She was angered because, well, Normani left without saying goodbye.

After the two kisses, she would've thought that Normani would come and say goodbye. Actually, nobody really expected for her to leave.

---

"I am so glad that that is over with," Camila let out an exaggerated sigh, "I'm still shaking."

Dinah frowned, "Do you have stage freight or something?"

"Anxiety can get the best of me sometimes." Camila let out a small laugh, "But I usually ignore it and push pass it. If not, Y/N is there to calm me down."

"Oh, well you did great," Dinah complimented Zendaya noticed the blush rising into Camila's cheeks.

She raised an eyebrow, a feeling forming in the pit of her stomach. She sighed and shook her head.

---

"What did Mr. Jefferson want?" Lauren asked as the two of you walked down the hallway.

You shrugged, "He just wanted to say we did a good job," you lied, "No biggie."

Lauren smiled and took your hand, interlacing your fingers. A smile grew on your face at the contact.

///

edited - 8/17/17

snapchat : graciejbands

i want some pussy 😩

- gracie ):