Chapter 74

"There was a shooting yesterday afternoon at Miami U, reportedly three dead, and two injured."

"The shooter has been gunned down, and identified as Wilson Montgomery - killer of Zendaya Coleman. He is put behind bars, now awaiting trial."

Footsteps pounded against the tiled floor, climbing up the stairs instead of using the elevator.

"Where is she!?"

Lauren closed her eyes, hearing the manly voice shout at nurses and doctors. She sat in the waiting room, in the blue chair, staring down at the white floor.

Ally's eyes scanned over the hospital, finally landing on Lauren. Ally departed from the group, sitting down next to her. Ally didn't say anything, she just grabbed Lauren's hand, giving it a squeeze.

"Harry calm down," Taylor softly said, putting a hand on his shoulder, but he shook her off.

Louis sighed, staring at his phone. He sat under a building on a bench, conflicted if he should text Harry or not.

Harry is in class right now, Taylor probably right next to him. Louis knew that, because they shared that class. Louis had skipped all of his classes today, needing time to think to himself.

He jumped when he heard another loud bang - that was like the fourth or fifth time he heard one. He figured it had to deal with the thunder.

He bit his lip, getting his phone out and clicking on Harry's contact. He was about to type something, but heard the banging getting louder.

He stood up, walking over to it. When he saw the shooter, he quickly hid behind something. And then he saw Camila and Tori, the gun aimed at them.

Louis bit his lip again, quickly typing a message to Harry,

Louis: I'm so in love with you, more than a brotherly way. I'm sorry..

He dropped his phone, walking towards the shooter and the two girls.

Camila trudged out of the E.R, left arm bandaged up and in a sling. Her eyes were hollow as she spotted her friends.

"Camila!" Dinah jumped out of her seat, approaching her. "Are you okay?"

Camila kept her eyes on the floor, nodding as she sat down. Dinah frowned, sitting next to her.

"It's either Tori or Y/N," Camila spoke, her voice raspy. "In surgery, one of them - one of them are dead."

"Camila -- " Dinah was hesitant to ask, "What exactly happened?"

Camila swallowed, her eyes still trained on the ground.

"Y/N!"

Y/N tackled the shooter, the gun going off. Camila screamed, her right hand immediacy going to her left arm, holding the wound. The gun slid across the concrete as the shooter - Wilson - fell to the ground.

He grunted as Y/N straddled him, punching him in the nose. She tried to punch him again, but Wilson grabbed her hand and flipped the two over.

Y/N grunted as he kept pounding on her face, not stopping until she grabbed his wrist and twisted it, causing him to scream in pain.

Tori stood in shock, not knowing what to do. She spotted the gun, grabbing it. She aimed it at the two, Y/N stopping, as did Wilson. They stared at Tori, waiting for her to shoot.