Chapter 70

It's been a week since the conversation you and Dinah had. In that week, you've been hanging out with Camila and her new friend, Tori. You haven't seen Lauren that much, but you do text her saying you love her.

Lauren has been wondering if she did anything wrong. She asked you, and you explained how Camila felt. And oddly, she felt a twist in her stomach. She remembers how you and Camila hooked up, how you two had a thing.

Lauren was jealous. Even though she wasn't going to admit it, she was.

---

Dinah slowly brought her hand up to Normani's door. The door opened, revealing Normani.

"Dinah," Normani cleared her throat. "What can I do for you?"

"Just know it's not your fault, okay? It's not your fault that Zendaya died. It's not mine either. We can't control who dies and who doesn't." Dinah said, cutting to the chase.

Normani looked down at the ground. Normani knew Dinah had went to Y/N. How? Because she always has wise words.

"Okay," Normani nodded. "I needed to hear that - thank you."

"Yeah," Dinah paused. "I'm also sorry for dragging you to those parties."

"I needed those parties too, you didn't drag me. I chose to come." Normani gave her a small smile. "I'll see you around."

---

The three of you laugh as Camila ran back. She had just went up to a random guy and kissed him on the cheek. The boy was frozen for a moment, but the continued to walk.

"H-His face though!" Tori giggled.

"Okay, Y/N, you have to go do the same - except to a girl." Camila grinned. You let out an exaggerated sigh, looking around. You saw Lauren stomping towards.

"Uh-oh." You muttered.

"Ooh, someone is in trouble." Camila teased, laughing at you.

"Hi babe," you smiled at Lauren. "Lauren, this is Tori. Tori, this is my girlfriend, Lauren."

"Yeah-yeah, nice to meet you," Lauren said through gritted teeth. "Y/N, we need to talk."

You furrowed your eyebrows but nodded, throwing your bag over your shoulder. You waved at Camila and Tori, following Lauren back into the girls dorm. You and Lauren entered your dorm, shutting the door.

"What's up?" You set on the bed.

"I don't like you hanging out with Camila everyday." Lauren stated.

"What? Why?" You questioned.

"I-uhm-I just don't! I forbid it." Lauren crossed her arms. You stood up, slightly angry.

"Forbid? What are you, my mother?" You scoffed. "You can't forbid me to hangout with one of my best friends."

"I-I'm your girlfriend!"

"And I knew Camila long before you," you continued to say. "So who are you to tell me who I can and can't hangout with? The last time I checked, you were my girlfriend, and not my mother."

"Exactly!" Lauren exclaimed. "I'm your girlfriend! I'm just scared that you're going to sleep with Camila again! That she's going to come onto you!"

You stood up, "You're basically saying you don't trust me," you quietly muttered.

"Y/N, no, I did-"

"And for your information," you grabbed your bag. "I made the first move on Camila, because you were hooking up with some boy toy." You walked out, slamming the door shut.

---

Tori and Camila laughed as Camila fell, her quickly getting up before anyone else could notice.

"You're clumsy as fuck." Tori laughed.

"Oh I know, I fell out of a chair once in class."
Camila told her as they set down on the bench that's outside of the girls dorm.

"Oh boy, how?"

Before Camila could say anything, she saw you with an angry expression on your face.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Camila asked, but you just walked by her. Camila furrowed her eyebrows, getting up and grabbing your wrist.

"Camila," you calmly spoke. "Leave me alone. I need to cool off before I snap at someone." Camila nodded, slowly retreating her hand.

"When you're ready to talk, I'm here." Camila softly spoke.

"Thank you." You continued to walk.

---

"We need to talk, about us." Ally said, sitting next to Normani or Ally's bed.

Normani nodded, "Yeah. We do. And I want to apologize for the past two months and how I've been ignoring you."

"I understand," Ally softly said. "You felt guilty."

"You said you love me," Normani brought up. "Is that still true?"

"Yes, it is. Do you still love me?" Ally asked. Normani looked at her, locking eyes.

"Always."

---

short but here you go

-Gracie