Chapter 53

You walked downstairs to see Aunt Gloria and her best friend, Kim, looking at wedding dresses. You sighed, remembering that the wedding is in one month. They made the wedding be in June. On June 6th. It's May 27th. One month from Lauren's birthday, too.

"Y/N, where's Lauren at?" Gloria asked.

"She's upstairs, sleeping," you said, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Oh," Gloria paused, "I have a question. Would you like to be one of my bridesmaid?"

You paused, taking a sip of the water and then swallowing it. You stared at Gloria.

"No," you shook your head, "I rather not be a bridesmaid to a wedding I don't support. You're lucky I'm even attending it. Sorry, but I'm sure you understand. Thanks, though."

You may of sounded like an ass. But it's true, why would you want to be apart of this wedding? The only reason you're attending it is because you have no choice. But you do have a choice if you want to be a bridesmaid or not.

Gloria looked down, "Yeah. I understand," you simply nodded at Kim, then walking back upstairs with the bottle of water in your hand.

---

For the next week, Troy hasn't been to school. Ally has notice because she's in most of his classes. And Troy loved gym class, he hasn't been there either. Ally walked up to Justin, since he's on the basketball team.

"Hey Justin," Ally greeted him. Justin looked down and smiled at Ally.

"Oh, hey Ally. What's up?" Justin questioned.

"Has Troy been to basketball practice?" Ally asked.

Justin frowned, "He didn't tell you? He moved, like, across the country. I figured he would've told you."

Ally tensed up and she froze. He moved? This is like Normani all over again. Except, Troy told some people. He just didn't tell Ally. Ally gave a curt nod to Justin, then slowly walked away.

---

Normani walked by the outside area of the school. She saw Ally sitting at a table, her mascara running down her face. Normani paused, staring at Ally. She contemplated if she should go over there or not. Seeing Ally cry, though, hurts Normani.

Normani sighed, adjusting her jacket and walking over there. She sat in front of Ally, causing her to look up.

"N-Normani?" Ally sniffled.

"Ally, what's wrong?" Normani softly asked.

Ally wiped her tears away, "Nothing," she mumbled, "I'm fine."

"Obviously not, what's wrong?" Normani asked again, getting up and sitting next to the shorter girl.

Ally started to cry again. Normani frowned and wrapped her arms around Ally. Ally cried into her shirt, Normani not caring if she got tears on her shirt. Normani had no clue on to what Ally was crying about. Though, she has a feeling it's about herself. And that makes her feel guilty.

"Tell me what's wrong, Ally," Normani quietly said, rubbing her back. Ally took a couple of deep breaths, inhaling and then exhaling.

"T-Troy - h-he left," Ally managed to get out. Normani tensed up, and she slowly removed her arms from Ally.

"Of course," Normani bitterly chuckled, "It's always about Troy. Troy this, Troy that. Hell! It's even Troy during fucking sex!"

"Nor-" Ally got cut off.

"No," Normani spat, shaking her head, "When is it going to be me, Ally? And not Troy!? Me! I-I can't do this if you're just going to go back to Troy," Normani grabbed her bag, throwing it over her shoulder, "And to think that I even felt guilty for you crying."

///

edited - 9/1/17

snapchat : graciejbands

- gracie 💓