Oh. I shook my head, lying.

"Well good. Actually you could possibly be the one though, with a body like yours, I'd be stuipid to let you go." Harry smirked, eyeing my chest, since that was the only visible body part of mine that wasn't covered at the moment. I turned my head around and looked out the window, tears forming in the corner of my eye. I don't want to be here, if he were even to wed me, he'd only use me for sex. This isn't right. He isn't right.

Harry chuckled. "Come here." 

"I don't want too."

"Get the fuck here." 

I looked at him to see his hands in a fist. His eyes darted right at me. He's so damn demanding. I got out of the bed and walked over to him.

"Good girl, now listen to my plans. The seven of you girls are going to work in the kitchen today. Not that I need my woman to cook, since I've got twenty fucking chefs. But it's a quality that I would like my wife to have. You'll be preparing a dish for me. Don't dissapoint me." Harry said, while cupping my face with his hands.

"I don't know why you're doing this." I said, not daring to look him in the eyes.

"Hey, look at me when I speak to you." Harry said, moving my head with his hands.

He let out a smile as soon as my eyes met his, "Atleast I warned you. I'd think about what you're going to come up with. I like Tacos; just so you know."

All us girls had to shower and change before we begin our day today. Thank goodness I was able to wear some clothing. A maid bathed me and told me that it was Harry's request to use the best soaps and conditioners on me, only. I rolled my eyes, he probably made sure to have all the maids say that each  girl.

I walked over to the clothes that were set for me. Harry also picks out the clotheing for us all. For me he chose a black dress that looked like a long peplum shirt. The black dress hugged my curves and stopped mid thigh. The dress was thick and sort of heavy. After putting the dress on, the maid gave me enormous gold studs to put on my ears and black flats that had a gold tip. The maid, whose name I learned to be Leah, blow dried my hair and put it in a half up-half down style. Leah said she was my assigned maid. I assured Leah that I wasn't a crazy woman and that I appreciate her help, she smiled and hugged me.

I looked over to the mirror in front of me. Harry really knows how to treat a woman. I loved the way I felt.

As I went down and into the kitchen, I looked over at the six girls that were left, each dressed in beautiful hand crafted dresses, like mine. The only difference that I could spot between my dress and theirs, which was obvious is that they all wore bright and bold colors.

I looked down to my dress only to be reminded I was wearing black, my mother once told me black was evil and the color of death. Great. 

Each girl had her hair styled in a different way and still we all looked so different from one another. I know for a fact though, that I was certainly not as beautiful as these women.

I looked over at each girl as we stood awkwardly in the kitchen; all the girls here hate each other, since each of us is technically fighting to 'win' Harry's love. I'm just trying my best to cope with this mess and Harry's personality, although I do enjoy the ten karat gold that's clipped onto my ears.

Harry came into the kitchen and introduced to us our 'task' of the day, which I was well aware about, he concluded by clapping his hands and telling us to get to work immediately. He made sure to throw in a wink before he walked out of the gigantic kitchen. Each of us having a stove and oven; our own station.