Thirty-Two

Jimins heart was thudding is his chest, and his eyes were still wet from crying. Jeonghan was still in front of him, to the right a little, his eyes on Yoongi, waiting for Jimins move.

Yoongi was weak, his tears falling continuously from his eyes, and quiet sobs breaking from his throat in cracks. His eyes were big, the glossy effect that coated his cornea made him seem so small and helpless. His knees, the only thing keeping him upright, we're on the verge of losing their dependence, and Yoongi fell onto his hands. Basically wordlessly  begging in front of them both.

Jeonghan snorted. "That's kind of pathetic, Yoongi. Don't you want your last moments to have even a tiny bit of dignity?" Yoongi didn't reply, and just stayed on his hands and knees with his head down.

His tears dropped upon the carpet in wet splodges and he just cried and cried. He raised his head again and dropped back to sit on his heals, raising his chin up and closing his eyes. Yoongi just waited for it to be over.

Jimin was well over crying, and his cheeks were damp. His skin felt hot, like he was being poured with hot sand and it was slowly rising up to his body. Not only that, but he felt frozen, both physically and emotionally. And now his arm started to ache and the crushing pressure of shooting Yoongi was dawning to an end. He had to do it before he changed his mind.

His cheeks burned and his heart felt like it was the only thing moving, jolting his body slightly everytime it thudded against his head. By now, even he couldn't comprehend his own emotions, and it was messing up his ability it actually move his body. Even now, to himself, it was impossible to tell what he was going to do.

Jimin moved his eyes to Yoongi again. He was still positioned how he was, chin up, and waiting. Tears would never stop falling from his face, Jimin kept noticing, and he didn't know if he should pity him or laugh. He clenched his other fist besides him, and watched Jeonghans eyes turn around and look at him.

"Jimin?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

Jimin gulped, trying to get even an ounce of moisture back into he throat so he could talk back, but all that came out was a feebly sound that made Jimin look pathetic. Jeonghan could see that glistening in Jimins sad eyes, and if you ever known body language as much as Jeonghan did, you'd of known what he was about to do.

"Jimin!" Jeonghan broke him momentarily from his trance, and pointed another finger at Yoongi, making ferocious eye contact with him.

"He killed her! Snap out of it! Your mother is dead because of him." Jeonghan growled. He could sense that he had clicked Jimin back to his reality, when he regained his cold stare and held the gun a little sturdier towards Yoongi. Jeonghan sighed, thinking that Jimin had taken the wrong path for a moment.

Jeonghan turned his head around and smirked at Yoongi. A soft pain started to occur in the part between his neck and his shoulder.

Before he realised what Jimin was doing, he was too late to whip out some of his training moves and attack back.

Yet, he was already seeing black. He was already seeing his vision spin when he felt Jimins soft fingers press against that pressure point he knows too well. He mustered out a small whimper that must of included Jimins name somewhere, and it was far too weak to be threatening.

And with that, Jeonghan fell to the floor, and Jimin dropped the gun besides him.

Yoongi was still waiting, sniffling and clenching his eyes shut, when he felt the tight embrace of Jimin around his body. His heart rate stay the same pace because he didn't know what was going on, but in a split second, he hugged Jimin back, crying into his shoulder and gripping his arms harshly.

He wept incoherent words to Jimin, and he pulled away. The younger boy held Yoongis cheeks and wiped away the tears with his thumb, and kissed him gently on the nose. "Yoongi, don't cry please." Jimin whispered, pulling him close again.

He hated how Yoongi was shaking so much as he hugged him, like the last leaf on a tree as the season rips into winter time. He hated how he couldn't stop crying and all he could do was apologise to Jimin, like everything was his fault. But most of all, he hated himself for putting Yoongi through this. Of course he wasn't going to hurt him, and he wanted to hurt himself for putting Yoongi through all of it because he didn't deserve it.

"I'm sorry... I'm- I'm so sorry..." Yoongi cried.

"It's not your fault." Jimin assured, patting in against his back but keeping him in his embrace.

"I didn't know, Jimin, I swear." Yoongi continued. "I would never do anything purposely to hurt your family, I promise..."

Jimin pulled away, feeling a little angry. He held Yoongis shoulders and shook him slightly. "Hey. Don't you ever blame yourself, you understand? What happened was an accident and I'm happy you got out alive. If anyone is sorry, it's me. Don't you dare think about opening your mouth to apologise again, you hear me?" Jimin sighed when Yoongi nodded and closed his eyes to let another tear fall.

"That day... I came here..." Jimin started, that agonising feeling of guilt lurking in his stomach. "I came here intended to hurt you. But I met you, and I know you're the best person I've ever met and that thought is long gone. I done everything to stop this from happening, and I tried, I really did. I'm sorry. But you need to trust me from now on, ok? I'll save you."

Yoongi nodded while Jimin dried his tears.

"Now come on. We need to go."