Twenty-Six

"I- I think I'm in love with you." Hoseok sighed, dramatically holding his hand near his chest in a tight fist as he flicked his head to the side and stared off into the distance.

Jungkook raised his brow at the older boy. He sighed and looked down at the paper in his hand. "Oh no." Jungkook read in monotone. "What do I do. I'm in love with someone else."

They waited in silence and Jungkook looked up from the sheet of paper to see Hoseok looking at him expectedly. He nudged his head towards he paper. "What?" Jungkook asked frowning.

"Do it." Hoseok hissed, getting impatient.

"I'm not going to-"

"Do you want to help me with my lines or not?"

"Yeah but-"

"Well it's gotta be realistic so..." Hoseok nudged his head to the paper again and smirked at Jungkook. The younger boy sighed and done exactly what was said on the paper. He leaned forwards and kissed Hoseok slightly on the cheek, before pulling a disgusted face and blushing red.

"Ha! Your my little bitch aren't you? I rigged the script. This is when you run away I think not?" Hoseok laughed.

Jungkook gotten red again, this time with anger. Hoseok jumped off the couch and Jungkook started chasing him around the apartment shouting at him.

Yoongi slung his feet along the carpet of his room and swung his door open, mumbling something. He opened his eyes at Jungkook and Hoseok and frowned. "Can you guys shut up. It's too early. And what are you doing here Hoseok? Its like 6am."

Hoseok was holding Jungkook by his head while Jungkook attempted to scramble for he older boy, throwing empty punches and hits, yet his arm length did not meet the criteria. "More like 12, hyung." Hoseok chuckled, laughing at Jungkook.

Yoongi widened his eyes. "Shit. I'm late." He turned around and started pulling on his uniform when he finally clicked on. He waddled back to the living room with his school pants partially on, and hanging on his thighs. "Why aren't yous at school."

Jungkook was cross legged on the floor now and crossing his arms in a strop. Hoseok was making his way to the couch. "Some strike thing, I don't know. We got an email."

"Did you tell Jimin that?" Yoongi asked, slipping off his trousers again and proceeding to walk around in his underwear. He walked to the kitchen area and took some milk out, pouring himself a glass and looking over at the sheets all over the couch and the floor, and well as pillows from Jimins as Hoseok previous scrabbling.

Jungkook pouted and tightened the grip on his crossed arms. "No. Because Hoseok is an idiot and Jimin is probably running around Seoul thinking 'where the hell is everyone.'"

Hoseok stretched his foot out and poked Jungkooks arm with it, followed by Jungkook lashing out and flapping his arms at Hoseok, before settling back with his hoodie over his head and his head down. Hoseok giggled and shook his head. "Yah. Show some respect, yeah? Don't call me an idiot."

The sound of the glass hitting lightly against the kitchen counter was made when he had finished and Yoongi rolled his eyes and sighed. "Respect?." He scoffed at Hoseok, as they shared a small laugh at the bothered Jungkook.  He placed the milk back into the fridge when he heard hurried knocks on their apartment door.

Jungkook looked up from his strop and shared eye contact with Yoongi. The older boy turned back around and started rearranging things in the refrigerator. "You going to get that then?" Yoongi grumbled, reaching on his tip toes to grab the butter from the top shelf.

"No."

Yoongi dropped the butter and frowned down at it, before sharing the same expression with a still grumpy looking Jungkook. He sighed loudly and stomped over to the door.