Nineteen

For the rest of that day, Jimin and Yoongi had spent the day out at the shops. Jimin would drag Yoongi into creep ass places while Yoongi would prefer to relax somewhere and talk. Either way, they enjoyed themselves and went to each of their homes later on the night and fell into a well deserved sleep.

The next day was the last until their weekends was over, so Jimin woken up (still wearing Yoongis clothes from yesterday) and made his way down to Yoongis apartment. Jimin looked at his watch before knocking at the door. Yoongi must of been awake at eleven right? He shrugged anyways and proceeded in his rhythmical knocking.

Jimin tapped his foot impatiently. He wanted to go on another date with Yoongi today. He enjoyed it yesterday and would love to pick the place this time, after using his trusty internet companion, he had found quite a few new places that he would like to try.

The door opened to Jungkook eating a bowl of cereal with the spoon hanging from his lips. He looked so confused to why someone was stood infront of him even though he had just opened the door. "Can I come in...?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook nodded and turned away. He slumped down on the sofa and continued watching Pokémon while Jimin shut the front door and walked over to Yoongis room.

Jimin opened the door slowly with a creak. He peeped into the semi-dark room with the curtains slightly open. It was just as messy as he remembered, yet he creeped passed everything lying on the floor and made his way to Yoongis bed. The boy was layed on his side with his arm hanging off the side. His mouth was slightly agape as he let out slow and steady breaths with his chest rising and falling in a constant rhythm.

He sat near Yoongi on the edge of the bed and turned his head so he could see him. Jimin rested his hand on his shoulder and shook him gently. "Hyung."

Again and again, Jimin shook him until Yoongi started to stir in his sleep, and transition from dreams to reality. He made a sound which was somewhere between an angry and a tired grunt, his eyes opening slowly as his heart lifted upon Jimin being the first thing they see. "Jiminne." Yoongi sighed happily.

Jimin just smiled down at him. His eyes would open and close and you could almost see the struggling debate go on in his mind to whether he should get up or not. It made the younger laugh.

When Yoongi woke up properly, he sat up in his bed and yawned, while Jimin repositioned in front of him with his legs crossed. The elders eyes were lulling shut and he smiled briefly. He felt Jimins hands lock in his and a soft, warm kiss against his left cheek. Opening his eyes with force this time, Yoongi made eye contact with Jimin who had just pulled away and couldn't help but feel that feeling in the pit of his stomach again. The both of them, actually.

Yoongi released one of Jimins hands and rested it on the younger boys cheek. He caressed it slowly with his thumb and watched it, before flickering his eyes up to meet Jimins. He was staring back, sensitive to Yoongis touches and his eyes hooded, about to settle shut. He hummed slightly upon feeling the oldests thumb run across his cheekbone, as he leaned forward and pressed his lips onto Jimins. They moved against each others lips slowly, slow enough the make their hearts beat in anticipation. Yoongi raised his other hand and held Jimins other cheek, guiding him into a position that increased depth.

Yoongi teasingly bit Jimins bottom lip somewhere between the kiss, making Jimin moan slightly and open his mouth a little. This is where Yoongi took his chance to explore Jimins mouth, sliding his tongue across the youngers and trying to get a grip on dominance. All of a sudden Jimin gotten more needy and seemed to take the dominant place in the situation. He started to slid his tongue into Yoongis mouth, in which he let out a soft deep moan in response.

Yoongi could feel his blood rushing through his body and he was getting excited really quickly. His blood was pumping and his heart was racing feeling Jimin get so needy all of a sudden. Are we really going to do this?

"Hyung!" Jungkook abruptly called from the living room. The two broke off from the kiss with a slight smacking sound as Yoongi answered in an irritated tone. "What!?"

"I'm going to the cinemas with Hobi hyung, he asked if yous wanted to come?!" Jungkook shouted, still talking through the door.

Yoongi looked at Jimin who's eyes lit up excitedly. After all that was one of the things he wanted to do today before school started again tomorrow. Yoongi sighed sadly. "Come on... it's a Sunday... can we just stay in and chill? I don't want to move..." Yoongi grumbled.

Jimin just shrugged. "If you want."

Yoongi nodded. "No Kookie! We're staying in!" He said as he turned towards the door and shouted at him again.

"Right hyung! See yous later! Bye Jimin hyung!"

Jimin said bye and they both waited until they heard the door slam shut. Yoongi looked back at Jimin but noticed that his attention wasn't on him anymore, but rather something that interested him from below. Yoongi knew what he was doing as soon as he felt a jab right on his crotch, followed by more and more.

"Hyung. There's something hard hiding under your covers." Jimin said, mindlessly jabbing it still. Yoongi pinched Jimins wrist and dropped it on his lap.

"Maybe not today then?" He chuckled to himself.