Twenty-Four

Long LONG ass smutty chapter (I get ahead of myself), if you don't like... the next chapters clean :)) they literally just have sex.
ALSO THERE IS AN AUDIO IN THIS CHAPTER WHICH I JUST CAN'T TAKE OUT, PLEASE JUST IGNORE IT ~
*****

Jimin was forced upon ever so suddenly, his lips being the most brusied in the act of Yoongis teeth grazing them harshly. The older gripped Jimins waist in a forceful stance and proceeded on abusing his lips, pecking and licking over every little dark red mark he would make. Jimin moaned softly, unaware that Yoongis eagerness was turning him on quickly.

Lips parted in the kiss - after Yoongi had gained access of course - and he stared to lap his tongue against the roof of Jimins mouth. He never knew that such a simple action (even after all the times they kissed) that this one would wring the sweetest moans out of Jimin. The action just encouraged him to hear it again and again. He ran the pointed end of his tongue along again, before connecting with Jimins and tasting his sweet familiar muscle.

He took his tongue from Jimins mouth and started to kiss him again against his brusied lips. He kissed them slowly this time, making Jimin hum slightly to the rhythm and pecked his open mouth. Yoongi pulled away, satisfied with the hard feeling against his own. Jimin still had his eyes closed, longing for Yoongi again and missing his warm touch and loving how sensitive he made him feel.

Yoongi wasted no time and moved back onto Jimin, pleasing his pretty little mouth again as he forced them into another heated kiss with their toungues. Jimins hands were by now hanging around Yoongis neck, and he had realised what Yoongi was saying about the 'offer.'

They were both still stood at the front door of Jimins apartment, not even caring that Jungkook could possibly walk in looking for Yoongi any moment. Regardless of them not really caring, Yoongi still realised that they would have to make it to the bedroom at some point, and ruining the moment any other time will probably kill the sexual drive. So Yoongi pulled away again and looked at Jimin, who was already flushed in a light pink. "Come on." Yoongi whispered, even though he didn't need to. He laced Jimins hand in his and lead him to Jimins bedroom.

The sheets were neatly placed, and looked clean and tidy. Well. For now anyways. Yoongi pulled Jimin with him over to the bed, just after Jimin had shut the door and checked that it was locked. Yoongi sat on the bed first, and Jimin stood in front of him, his crotch inline with Yoongis chin as he looked up and Jimin. He awed at how the deep red glow from Jimins bedside lamp lit up his face. Then Jimin gulped nervously, uncertain about what to do now, Yoongi was the leader, and all he was doing in this instance was watching him from below, actually making him feel a little embarrassed.

Grabbing his waist, Yoongi lead Jimin onto his lap, knees on either side of him and bent, so their clothed erections were sitting on top of each other. Jimin was above Yoongi right now as he sat on his lap, so when he sat on Yoongi and his erection too, he flung his head back and moaned at the sensation. Not only the feeling, but the thought of their dicks rubbing again each other made him feel an excited sinking feeling in his stomach. Jimin knew that whatever Yoongi was doing was making him go hard too, at that desperate feeling Yoongi managed to hold (sometimes) seemed impossible to push away.

"You like that, Jiminnie?" Yoongi asked simply in a deep voice, knowing that Jimins sensitivity was nothing less than a virgin, and made him begin to wonder if Jimin knows how sinful he sounds right now. Yoongis voice made Jimins dick twitch, in a way he didn't know how because Yoongi was barley putting pressure on his crotch anymore, so how could his voice be so seductive?

Jimin let his head lull back to it's normal position, his eyes still hooded after being pleased by a simple touch and the olders voice. He then angled his head down, and connected his lips in Yoongis, hanging his arms around his neck like he usually does. The kiss was slow, and too slow for Jimins liking. He had just found this new sensation and he wanted to explore, but now Yoongi was going too slow and now he was getting desperate.