Two

Stepping on the pedal, Jimin made his way out of the countryside and away from his home. He knew he wouldn't miss it much, it was a undercover facility in the middle of nowhere that felt like an eternal cage. And he barley got to use his car, he smart deep red Ferrari was only used when he was out that one other time when he was undercover. But this time, for the first time ever he was free, and trusted.

He sat back and relaxed, letting one hand run through his chocolate brown hair while the other one lazily clung onto the wheel. He must of already been driving for two hours, flicking through the radio and barley staying awake. This school thing starts early apparently, which means he had to get up at five to get there in time.

After the three hour drive, Jimin made it to the small town in Seoul, with plenty of faces turning upon seeing his car. He drove by and parked in an apartment parking lot and stepped out the car with his suitcase and shoulder bag.

Jimins dad thought that if he wanted to fit it, he would need to get a 'student apartment'. Yet Jimin went out of his way to pick an expensive one, and one he could have to himself.

He walked into the reception and confirmed his booked room, before taking the elevator to the top floor. Jimin walked the corridor to room 344. He pushed the door opened and his face dropped at the average sized room. In front of him was black leather couch and armchair, laying under it was a white rug. A glass table was in the middle and a large flatscreen TV was spread across the wall. A pretty black and white kitchen was connected to the lounge area with multiple appliances Jimin could barley name over to the left. A small table and a chair was also in the kitchen area, glass and simple. A closed door was to the right, probably his bedroom, and directly behind the couch was a large penthouse view window with the city of Seoul laid beneath him.

"Aeh." Jimin sighed, drawing the black curtains and turning on the light - he didn't really like sunlight and much preferred artificial lights. He dropped his suitcase and lunged his shoulder bag on the glass table. He unzipped it and pulled out a small hand gun and a little bit of ammo, cocking the gun and aiming it at the wall. His dad told him to bring it in case he met up with people who knew about his dads company. And knew about, well. Jimin.

He dropped his aim and rummaged through some other things in the bag. Tazers, more ammo, more guns... handcuffs?

Jimin frowned. He'd never used handcuffs in his life, and wasn't quite sure why they were packed. He couldn't possible keep the boy in captivity... but he could however attempt to escape when his time has come. He stuffed them back in his bag and slumped down on the sofa, picking up the file near the bag on the table and flicked through it again.

Min Yoongi
Pictures taken at 17:42 20/01/16 at Gyeonggo District, Seoul.

Min YoongiPictures taken at 17:42 20/01/16 at Gyeonggo District, Seoul

Information about crime:

Non available

Description:

Goes to Hwrangyang High School, 1.76m tall, dyed blonde hair, lives with alone; location unknown.

Jimin couldn't put his finger on it. After all the years he's done this, there would always be information on why the person was to die, and in all honesty Jimin felt guilty right now. He pushed it aside and dropped the file on the table, looking at his Rolex and realised he had half an hour until it was nine and school would start.

He picked up his keys and walked out as the door slammed behind him, not really ready for the day ahead.