Six

"I thought you said it was frowned upon to sleep with other men?" Jimin stated, raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms.

Yoongi was ready to shut his apartment door on his face. "I'm not. You just happened to catch me in my underwear the same time as Jungkook was." Yoongi growled back at him, covering his half naked body with the door. "We are roommates and you did knock on our door at half four in the morning."

Jimin shook his head. "Yeah whatever. I wanted to ask you something."

Yoongi impatiently raised his brows at Jimin and tapped his foot rudley. "What does gay mean?"

A snigger was heard from Yoongi upon hearing his question. "Are you ill? Why are you so stupid?"

The latter didn't answer and instead he pulled out a notebook and pen from his back pocket and stood waiting to write, with his tongue sticking out slightly through the corner of his mouth. His heels were together as he stood with his feet pointed out, looking at the page and waiting for Yoongi. He heard a sigh from him, along with a few mumbles asking where this guy has been.

Yoongi stepped back and let his door open to its full width. Jimin just stared at him and blinked twice. "Areee you coming in then?" Yoongi asked, catching a glance of Jimins perfect ass as he walked in. Yoongi shook his head and blinked hard before going into his own bedroom.

Within five minutes, Jimin was sat on Yoongis couch opposite Yoongi who was now wearing a top. Jungkook had gone back to his room upon greeting Jimin and then getting a quick snack. Yoongi sat with his elbows on his knees and glared at Jimin. "I want to know your name are where you came from before you ask me these stupid questions." Yoongi said bluntly.

"Jimin. My name is Park Jimin. And that makes you my..." he started to flick through his notebook. "Oppa?"

"Nope." Yoongi answered.

"Dongsaeng?"

"Nope."

"Noona?"

"Nah."

"Eomma?"

"Not even close."

"Appa?"

"Do I look like I bred you?"

"Hyung?"

"That's the one. Not that I'd let you consider me as that. Therefore you are my dongsaeng, I guess."

"Ok." Jimin smiled. "Yoongi hyung."

All of a sudden Yoongi frowned. "Here's another... brain teaser for you. How do you know my name? Because I sure as hell didn't tell you."

The glares between the two of them where tense, making Jimin uncomfortable. "Uh... heh...oh-Hoseok! Yeah. Hoseok told me."

The tension between them cracked and Yoongi cleared his throat. "Fine. Why are you so clueless about everything anyways?"

"I live in a secret facility in an abandoned countryside away from urban life, meaning lack of education." Jimin shrugged.

Yoongi chuckled. "Oh. Seems legit."

"You still haven't answered my question. What does gay mean?" Jimin beckoned like a child, urging to know the answer.

Yoongi sighed. "Gay is love between a man and another man."

"Ohh! So does that mean me and my father are gay? And, you and Jungkook are gay too?"

"No you fucking idiot." Jimin frowned when Yoongi snapped at him. Yoongi relaxed his face. "Sorry. I mean like intimacy, romance and sexual attraction. It's a completely different form of love." Yoongi explained.

"So does love form in sociable friendships?"

Yoongi shrugged. "No. Maybe. Usually- yeah. It generally does."

"Does it boost closeness in their relationship? Close enough to exchange information?" Jimin asked raising an eyebrow.

Yoongi was getting nervous. He felt like he was trapped with this mad man who was constantly asking him stupid questions with no escape. He was also so curious to why Jimin would be asking things like this, regardless of where he was brought up shouldn't effect common knowledge. "Yeah...?" Yoongi answered drawing out the syllable.

Jimin stood up from his seat and walked over to the chair Yoongi was sat on. He bent over and pressed his lips against his, closing his eyes and feeling the warmth of Yoongis body heat. Yoongis eyes widen and he pushed Jimin. "I told you not to do that." Yoongi grunted, wiping his mouth.

"But I think I'm in love with you."