Twenty-Seven

They all toddled off to the beach, Jimin hand in hand with Yoongi, wearing his clothes and one of his caps too. Yoongi was busily actually enjoying the sun, and keeping an eye on Jungkook and Hoseok who kept turning the wrong corners. He had some dimming shades on that Jimin liked alot on him, as mentioned a few times on their walk.

It didn't take that long for them to arrive actually, and such a sight it was to Jimin when he finally saw the beach. He was like a child again, and it warmed Yoongis heart seeing Jimin get so excited at something that he had always took for granted.

When they arrived, they were stood in the middle of the street, one that was directly besides the wall that separated the beach. Jimin let go of Yoongis hand and caught up with the other two who were already there, to look over the wall down at the beach and the water that was quite a distance away. The place was filled, the whole beach was filled with families relaxing under umbrellas and kids running around half naked with buckets gripped tightly in their fingers. The sand looked golden beneath them, coated in a beautiful shine that didn't seem to dim when the sun disappeared under the clouds, and the turquoise waters glistened just as equally in he distance.

What fascinated Jimins a little bit less than the nature of the place, was the continuous buzzing atmosphere. The street they were currently upon was filled with shops that were each unique in their own way. They kind of reminded Jimin of the shop him and Yoongi visited, so much different from the typical clothes shop or supermarket; and filled with things you couldn't find anywhere else. Also shimmering with the colourful lights of the amusements and arcades, as well as the prettily painted ice cream and desserts parlor.

Above everything, nothing could possibly look this nice if the weather was miserable, and the sun did the amazing job of making everything glow, and making everyone smile with glee.

"It's so pretty, Yoongi." Jimin gaped, smiling when Yoongi arrived next to him, breathing in the seaside air.

"It's kind of is, huh?" Yoongi said, smiling back at Jimin. Yoongi had brought a bag too, he had brought towels and some money to treat the other kids, as well as getting some food for the day.

The older held his hand out to Jimin, upon seeing Jungkook and Hoseok already running off down the steps onto the beach. Jimin grabbed his hand and they followed down, also discarding thier shoes as they stepped onto the grainy sand. Their sneakers swung in their free hands as they walked down the beach with the sand between their toes.

Yoongi found a spot to sit in and settled all of their belongings there and sat on a towel. Jimin left him there and followed the other two down to the ocean while Yoongi layed in the sun and relaxed.

Meanwhile, Jimin walked down to meet the other two, finally finding the parting that separated the dry sand from the wet sand, knowing that he wasn't far from the ocean now. Jungkook and Hoseok were already knee deep in the water, and we're waving Jimin over to join them. Jimin nodded to them and stopped at the lining of the ocean and looked down at it. He realised that he was fascinated too easily by things recently, and found it amazing how the foamy white edges of the coral blue blanket washed over his toes and then crawled back into the sea. He loved the different shades of blue that blended in with one and other through the surface of the ocean. Like how the horizon was a deep blue, which would then form to a lighter one the closer it was to shore. It was truly beautiful.

He stepped into the water and loved the cool feeling that washed throughout his body, as Jimin slowly made his way to the other two, joining them while the water had risen up to just above his knees. Jimin laughed when Hoseok sat down on the sea bed, only to see his head bobbing and smiling from above the water. Jungkook mimicked his actions, leaving Jimin in a laughing mess.