Seventeen

The next morning, yet another weekend-day without school, the four woken up. When everyone had rubbed their eyes and stretched and yawned, subtle eye contact was made that seemed to awaken a sense of panic in the air. Yoongi sat up and widened his eyes upon seeing Jimin awaken too, turning away only to be met with the panicked eyes of Jungkook.

Hoseok was probably least nervous, since he couldn't for the life of him remember what had happened last night, but that itching feeling in his stomach was making him feel like he had done something stupid. Which he didn't, he was just really drunk last night.

Jungkook was panicking about what he had said last night. Unlike Hoseok, he could remember it clearly. Spilling out a secret like water flowing down a river, all due to that alcohol. He couldn't even imagine how angry Yoongi is going to be when he clicks on with what happened, but as he shared eye contact with his hyung, he seemed to have a problem of his own that he was mentally dealing with. God, will he let me drink again after this?

Yoongi caught a glimpse of everyone's eyesight before his eyes fell upon his lap. He bit his lip and racked his brain, trying to remember the events of last night in chronological order. Movie. Food. Movie. Alcohol... alcohol... alcohol... Jungkook started talking... the secret was said... Jimin was saying something... and then he...? Yoongi widened his eyes more as he realised what had happened. Yes. He kissed Jimin. And kind of maybe confessed his true sexuality which he didn't know himself. He hit himself on the head slightly and frowned, mumbling 'never again' repeatedly.

Jimin woke up to Yoongi hitting himself and everyone else in their own little world, daydreaming off and staying in the corner of their own little thoughts. That alarming feeling started to settle on him too, making him feel hot and nervous. His thoughts consumed him as he sat up and looked over at Yoongi, remembering the night through a blurry flashback. He remembered the electrical feeling through his body, which just made his agitation rise and rise to a higher level.

All that was going on in Jimins mind was the repetition of 'idiot'. It had happened again. He felt that nostalgic feeling of being in love again, and it was crushing him from the insides. This time he couldn't fight it, because he didn't see any darkness in the one he was in love with. So it was just painful.

He was getting worse now. All over a boy? He's probably going to live the rest of his life being a shameful son, all because of some boy? He kept contradicting himself, one minute he couldn't bring himself to care and only thought of Yoongi, and the next, he wanted to finish his job; what he's been trained to do all his life. He hated the pressure and it just made him panic even more.

He got a feeling of anxiety and his heart rate started to rise slowly. The burning sensation all over his body felt like he was going to burst, mixed with panic, distress, nervousness... and for the first time ever, fear.

He felt someones arms hang around his neck from behind, slowly followed by a small pressure on his shoulder. The breath mingle on the skin near his lobe, and Jimin all of a sudden relaxed. The cool contact lessened Jimins temperature and his heart rate started to get back to a normal rate. He turned his head slightly to see Yoongi resting his chin on his shoulder, his eyes closed and a small smile on his face.

"It's ok." He whispered quietly. "I was worried about everything said and done last night but it's ok right? You won't judge? I can't bring myself to care anymore."

Yoongi sat down behind Jimin with his chin still on his shoulder, his arms around Jimins waist and his legs spread out, so it looked as if Jimin was sat in between them.

Yoongi opened his eyes to the other two looking over at them. "I'm not mad at you Jungkook. It needed to come out one way or another. The pressure release is good anyways."