Twelve

Jimin sat Yoongi in his bed, laying down with his head facing to the ceiling and his body under the covers. His arms were slung besides him out of the covers, and his breathing was steady and slow.

Jimin has brought one of his chairs from the living room and placed it next to his bed. With his elbows on his knees, he sat and watched Yoongi, his eyes tracing every inch of his face as he thought of what he can do to make him feel better again.

The poor thing was so feeble, how in anyway did he deserve to die? In what way is he a bad person besides his mood swings and arrogance?

Jimin was torn. This couldn't happen to him again. He was being persuaded that this person was good, and that he is not on a mission right now. The only thing that could possibly make him focus on his assignment more would be to know what the hell Yoongi done, in the meantime, that seemed like a burden to him. He couldn't kill an innocent; which is all Yoongi is to Jimin right now, just a helpless boy doomed to die.

Jimin sighed and stood up from his seat, deep in thought of what he is to do about his client. The guilt was killing him. I guess that he thought that if he would help Yoongi now, it will make up for when he dies.

He made his way into his kitchen and went to his freezer where he took out some ice. He wrapped the packeted ice in a dry cloth and walked back into his room where Yoongi was laying. With the ice still in his hand, Jimin sat back down on the seat and leaned towards the bed, holding himself up with his elbow.

He stared at Yoongi in awe. The sunset light from the curtains swayed through and landed on the older boy, making his skin glow despite his pale complexion. His bruises on his lips and the others that settle on his jaw had been tended to when Jimin applied some cream, leaving only a soft pinky colour or a deep red. His blonde hair was outlined in a golden glow from the light, as it settle above his eyes and irritated his long black lashes. His chest rose and fell with every breath he took, which was slow and steady, like every one was too precious to leave waste. It seemed stupid, Jimin thought, that something so simple could be so beautiful.

He didn't know what he was feeling but now his heart ached. He couldn't bring himself to even think of what he needs to do later on, he didn't want to hurt... a friend.

Jimin mentally cursed at himself for thinking this, he knew he would regret it later. He leaned forwards and lifted his butt off the chair, using his elbows as support as he pressed a kiss onto Yoongis forehead. He removed his lips and replaced it with the ice and cloth, balancing it on his forehead to sooth the bumps and bruises on his scalp. Jimin sat back now but still leaned forwards to Yoongi, he butt scooched his chair closer so his face was in line with his shoulder and he could just sit and watch him until he would awaken.

Jimin lifted one of his hands and laced his fingers in Yoongis which was laying on the covers besides him. His lithe fingers hung cold around Jimins, but held some sort of comfort for Jimin, and he knew that Yoongi was going to be ok.

Ten minutes went by of Jimin debating between being mesmerised by Yoongis beauty, and thinking of how he is going to get past his problem, when the blonde finally came to his senses. He inhaled deeply as his eyes fluttered open, squinting slightly at the light that was coming through from the curtains. Yoongi tried to raise his hand to sooth his aching head, but he didn't realise that his hand was secured down by something, so he moved his eyes too see Jimin looking up at him with his deep brown eyes, his chin on the blankets and a small smile painted on his thick lips.

He had a little shock seeing Jimin there, his own hand in his. But he didn't do anything to stop him, his presence was comforting. "Jimin..." Yoongi whispered out slowly, his hand tightening when he felt a sharp pain shoot through his skull even at the slightest movement.

Jimin sat up and lifted his other hand to cup Yoongis. "Hyung. Are you ok? Does your face still hurt? Are you uncomfortable? I can get you more pillows if you want-"

"Jimin." Yoongi said closing his eyes again. He raised his other hand and traced his jaw. The bruises were less painful now, and it didn't hurt as much to talk. This was the same when he moved his eyes; the pain around his socket felt like it had been nurtured and he could open his eyes without strain. But his head was the worst, he had been knocked clean out he remembered, and the aftermath left a headache that made any sound unbearable, and made any light seem more like the power of a thousand suns.

"My head..." Yoongi groaned in another whisper. Jimins eyes widened a little and he noticed the straining light that was edging in through the curtains. He made his way over and drew them quickly, before returning back to Yoongi and holding his hand again. "Can you move?" Jimin asked, sitting back down.

Yoongi sighed in fatigue. "Yeah. It just hurts." He let out a jagged breath and brought together all of his strength to sit up. When he gathered what he could, he let go of Jimins hand and pushed himself up, so his back was on the headrest and his thighs were still under the cover. The ice dropped from his forehead and onto his lap as a cool sensation started to form on his crotch. Yoongi lifted a hand and rubbed his eyes gently enough so he didn't hurt himself, before adjusting his eyes to the room. "Where are we?" He asked, confident enough that he could talk louder and his headache was getting better.

Jimin sat back in his seat, his eyes still on Yoongi. "I took you to my place. You can stay here until you recover." Jimin ensured.

Yoongi made no effort to answer or agree to what Jimin had just said, as his mind was racing with other questions. "How long was I out?"

The younger looked at his watch and paused for a moment. "I took you here at twelve, so about seven hours." Yoongis eyes widen. He hadn't realised it had been so long. The last thing he could recall was Taehyung confronting him in the school bathrooms with his gang, followed shortly by chants of Jimins name repeatedly in the school cafeteria. Or maybe not shortly. He didn't know.

"I should go." Yoongis face went a little red. He felt like a burden. Even know he didn't see it, he knew that Jimin had done alot for him today, and didn't want to waste anymore of his time. He started to get up but Jimin was too quick. He stood up and gently pushed down on Yoongis chest. "No. You'll stay until your ok again."

Yoongi layed back down in obedience while Jimin walked off elsewhere. He picked up a remote and sat back down next to Yoongi, aiming it at the frame of the bed next to Yoongis feet.

A large flatscreen TV opened up at the end of the bed and started to rise slowly, before grew to its limit size and turned itself on. Yoongi watched in astonishment. My room doesn't have that... he thought to himself. Jimin passed the remote to him and stood back up, dragging the chair along with him. He turned the light off and stopped at the door. "Rest up. I'll make us food at eight-ish."

And with that Jimin closed the door and left Yoongi in peace. Just as he put the little chair back and settled on the couch, he felt a buzz in his pocket. He fished out his mobile and opened up his messaging app to find that his dad had messaged him.

Dad, sent at 19:12

How's the mission son? Have you found out anymore about him yet?

Jimin sighed and stared at the message. He didn't want to do this anymore. It was such an empty mission if he didn't know why he was doing it.

He went off the app and turned off his phone. He was going to cancel his Dad out for a while.