Twenty

About an hour after Jungkook had left and Yoongi had sorted his boner out in the bathroom, the two decided to cuddle and watch movies in Yoongis apartment. They would of relocated to Jimins because the TV was better and it was cleaner, but Yoongi really just couldn't be arsed to move.

Jimin was layed in front on his side, resting his head on the seat of the couch while Yoongi was behind resting on his elbow. Yoongis hand had slipped its way onto Jimins hip, and soon became slumped as his hand hung in front of Jimins stomach. For some reason, Jimin enjoyed this very much. Usually he is a very active person, always doing something to keep his mind and body working, but when he was with Yoongi - and on this day especially - all he wanted to do was relax. Watching countless amounts of movies and cuddling seemed to make him feel cozy and content, like his brain and body were on vacation.

Jimin had his brows slightly furrowed as he struggled keeping up with the subtitles on the screen. They were watching a foreign movie which Jimin assumed Yoongi likes alot due to him owing a stackful of DVD's with symbols he could barley understand.

He sighed and lay on his back and looked up at Yoongi. He was too engrossed in the film to notice that Jimin had moved to talk to him. "Hyung."

He blinked while his eyes were still focused on the movie. He hummed in answer to Jimin, followed by brief eye contact before he returned to the film. "You don't like the film?"

"No, no. It's not that. I've just been wondering." Jimin said to the oldest. Yoongi cleared his throat and reached over Jimin for the remote on the lounge room table. He muted the volume with the movie still playing in the background, dropping it somewhere on the floor.

Yoongi tilted his head slightly and angled it downwards at Jimin. Jimins hand was laying on his stomach and Yoongi twisted is a little so it was facing the celing. He had gained a habit recently, one of always feeling like he needs to touch Jimin. Only ever in small subtle ways, like playing with his hair or caressing his skin. This time he was tracing patterns on the creases of his palm, just because it felt nice to have skinship. "What is it?" He asked calmly.

"I want to know about your family." Jimin asked suddenly. He watched the smile on Yoongis face melt into something more serious.

"Jimin-" Yoongi half sighed.

"Please." He pestered, looking up at Yoongi with unintended puppy dog eyes. "You always talk about your parents, and you said that when people get close, they tend to tell each other more. We've already had our first date so..." Jimin said trailing off. He saw Yoongis eyes darken yet soften at the same time, like he was hurt by his past but refused to take it out on Jimin.

Eventually, he sighed in defeat. He had told Jungkook around a year after they had met, because Jungkook nagged on and on like a child, regretting hearing the story afterwards and pitying Yoongi. But because of his feelings towards Jimin from the past few days, he felt like if he gets this of his chest now, the pitying will come and go quickly. This was much more sooner than he expected though - although he did know it was coming - as he realised they had only known each other for a week.

"What do you want to know." Yoongi sighed again as he brought himself to make eye contact with the boy below him.

"If it's not too much to ask, I want to know how it happened. What happen to your parents Yoongi." Jimin asked hurriedly. He wasn't much for human companionship, so he wasn't really sure of how he could pull out such a bad memory in a 'nice' way.

"Well." Yoongi started, staring off at the TV blankly. "You know they are both no longer here right?" Jimin nodded. "Well. Yeah. They died in a fire."

"A fire?" Jimin echoed.

"Well. Not technically. I was young at the time and I was upstairs in bed. For some reason I couldn't get to sleep that night and something was bothering me. Anyways, it must of been about twelve when I walked downstairs to see my Mum and Dad and...-" Yoongi took a deep breath and picked up his habit of playing with Jimins hair again.

Jimin saw how much the boy above him was trembling. His lips, his voice, and even his comforting hands that would shake upon running his fingers through Jimins dark hair. It was difficult to see Yoongi like this, he looked completely out of place.

"I saw my mother take her last breath. I watched the life drain out of her eyes as the killer twisted that blade into her..." Yoongi whispered the word 'killer' like it was taboo on his tongue, like it was disrespect towards his now decease parents. His throat was getting dry just thinking about it all, he hated to think about it.

"I hated... Hated how she hung over that monster's shoulder like a lifeless dummy, just before falling onto my father who was already gone. I hated the menacing laugh the monster managed to cackle as she fell to the floor. But most of all..." Yoongi could feel tears starting to fill his ducts. "I hated how her eyes were on me the whole time. How I walked in and watched it all, and how my own mothers last memory was her son watching it all happen. Before she hit the ground and she saw be by the door, I watched her smile." Yoongi had tears streaming down his face now. "Like everything was going to be ok. But it's not."

Jimin lifted his hand and wiped away one of Yoongis tears. "I'm sorry." Yoongi was still staring off at the wall like a robot when he sniffled. "Anyway. They picked up their phone and called someone - I don't remember who, it was too long ago - and then they took out the matches. I remember them pouring gasoline everywhere before they dropped the match onto my parents. The smell was horrible, and coated my mums favorite curtains... and that couch she saved up for." He let out a bitter chuckle before he carried on.

"Everything set alight almost instantly, and I couldn't help but cry and call out for my mother. They heard me, and then she turned around."

"She was a woman?" Jimin asked, almost shocked.

"I couldn't of given a shit about her gender but yeah, it was a woman." Yoongi hissed quietly. "But anyways, I had quick reflexes and realised what the best thing to do. I grabbed the key and locked her in. I don't know if she escaped, and I don't know if she's still alive today. But the whole thing haunts me, and I hope she burns in hell."

"Me too. She deserves everything that is coming for her." Jimin said smiling up and him. Like you already know, Jimin wasn't one to feel pity, and the typical death doesn't phase him, but the terror in Yoongis eyes pushed him to comfort his hyung and make him feel better. Yoongi chuckled slightly and wiped his eyes.

"Anyways. I was taken to my Aunts house and she had taken care of me. Not very well, but I'm grateful. I moved away when I was old enough to go to college, and here I am."

He sighed once more signalling the end of the story and he wiped any more left over salty tears. Jimin nodded and reached up to kiss Yoongi on the cheek. He held his hand and the older boy finally looked down at him.

"Thanks for telling me, Yoongi hyung."

Jimin could feel the importance of the story in relation to his mission, but he couldn't grasp onto what it was. Yoongi didn't do anything wrong if the woman didn't die, and it was closure for his dead parents if she did. Plus, he was young and vulnerable. Is that what this stupid mission was all about? Because he may or may not of killed someone years and years ago? Who would pay for such a stupid assassination?