Thirty

Hi! ^^ I decided to have a little Seventeen member cameo in this chapter... don't ask why I picked that member, just past all the cute stuff I can imagine him behind badasssssssssssssss(extended s')

*****

He held on for as long as he possibly could. Gripping his pale lithe hands in his own until the moment would come when they would not crave Jimins presence anymore, and in fact lash out in rage and fear. It was horrible to think that once Yoongi would wake up, he wouldn't see Jimin how he had the previous days, and only see him as a killer with an agenda that is unknown to him.

Jimins heart raced at how fearful Yoongi would turn as soon as he saw him, maybe even begging or running away like he was some monster. The thought sunk in his stomach and made his throat dry. He didn't want to hurt him. Everything he was doing was to prevent Yoongi from getting hurt at all.

So he held on. Jimin held onto Yoongi like it was the last time he could hold someone with such love and compassion, as yet another tear trickled down his cheek effortlessly, just as the older boy started to gain consciousness yet again.

It had only been minutes, because Jimin knew of what he could do. He just needed to touch the right pressure point that would put him to sleep with out pain, and press down hard enough for the effect to be minimal to at least ten minutes.

Yoongi stirred firstly, and then slowly opened his eyes to see Jimin. His first thoughts were to smile at him like he used to, thinking he was only waking up next to Jimin as he would on a normal day. But part way, he clicked on and snatched his hand back, throwing himself to the other side of the couch where Jimin couldn't touch him.

He wanted to run and escape from the apartment, grab Jungkook and leave, but Yoongi knew he was smarter than that and would of probably locked the door. Jimin raised his hands in the air in surrender when he saw the look in the elders eyes.

"Yoongi I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to talk."

Yoongis heart rate picked up again from last time, as he remembered the gun that had been in Jimins apartment for god knows how long, always there when Yoongi felt like he was safe. He remembered he files that seemed to have a main priority of Min Yoongi, and he remembered the link between them, and how Jimins goal was to kill him.

"Jimin, let me go please." Yoongi said in fear, his voice breaking into a whisper half way through.

Jimin could feel his heart smash into pieces watching Yoongi be so fearful of him, thinking that after all they have been through, that Jimin couldn't even put a finger on him to cause him distress.

"You can leave, Yoongi." Jimin said after a while, just after watching a tear roll down his cheek and him sink into the chair helplessly. "After."

Yoongis heart dropped again. "You need to hear what is going on, and then you can leave if you want to..."

No words were exchanged and the youngest took that as an opportunity for him to continue.

"Yoongi... after you've found those files, it kind of did put me in an awful position, but you have to know that throughout the past few weeks i-"

The two shot thier heads to the side after hearing a familiar ringtone, making Jimin stop what he was saying and frown down at the screen. It was Jimins cellphone that was ringing, and it was his father too. Jimin held his breath and reached for the phone, holding it in his palm and wondering why he was calling after he had given up when Jimin would stop answering.

He pressed the screen and held the phone to his ear, keeping an eye on Yoongi who had somehow turned paler than usual.

"Hello?" Jimin asked in a small voice.