Thirteen

"I don't need a ride to school. I'm pretty capable of walking myself." Yoongi sighed in the elevator, rubbing his head because it was still throbbing.

"No your not. You fainted last night remember? I'm not carrying you to school today."

Yoongi sighed and dropped his hand from his head. He lifted his other and was tracing the cold metal buttons in the elevator. He frowned and looked around for a moment. "This is my apartments elevator." He said turning to Jimin, who's head ws tilted back and was watching the red LED numbers decrease along the elevator.

"I know. We live in the same building." The elevator door opened at the bottom and they both stepped out. They greeted the receptionist as Jimin swung the keys around his finger.

"Oh... so that's how you knew where I lived..."

Jimin shrugged. "I guess you could say that." The walked out the doors and they were hit with beaming sunlight, making their blazers pointless and almost a burden. The air was thick and clammy, with no wind visible anywhere.

They turned the corner of the apartment to the parking lot, and Yoongi froze in his spot to try and find what he thought was a car that would suit Jimin. He saw Jimin walking towards a Mini Cooper and he rolled his eyes for being stupid. Of course that was his.

Yoongi caught up to him as they walked past the small blue Mini Cooper and he followed it behind him with his eyes in confusion. "Which one's yours...?" Yoongi asked, turning back around as his eyes widened.

Jimin was stood next to a deep red, shiny Ferrari. Yoongi walked over with his mouth open. Jimin looked up briefly and caught the older boy looking at him in shock and he smirked back. Yoongi snatched the keys off Jimin and trailed the plastic for the well known Ferrari logo. There it was, matching the logo on the front of the car too.

"No way..." Yoongi raised his hand and aimed the keys at the car. He pressed the unlock button and the headlights flashed for a moment and the car made a small sound. "No way!" Yoongi basically pranced over to the passengers seat and pushed the car door up, as he sat in the smart black interior, feeling out every inch of it's leather and anything else on his dashboard. Jimin followed him around and leaned down to look at Yoongi with one of his hands on the top of the car. He was extremely giddy despite his headache and his smile wouldn't drop for a moment which made Jimin feel good.

He rolled his eyes and smiled as he closed Yoongis door and made his way to his side. He sat in the drivers seat and closed his door, putting the keys in the ignition and turning it, making the engine roar to life in an oh-so-satisfying way. Yoongi 'woah'ed in bafflement. "Where the hell did you get to money to get this?" Yoongi asked, shock still playing the main role in his voice while he traced the fancy interior and looked through the blackout windows.

"My dad. He earns a fair bit." Jimin said. He let his arm run along Yoongis seat as he looked through the back window to reverse. He successful reversed and drove out the parking lot, while Yoongi felt amazed at how smooth the ride was. "What does he work as? Damn I want a job like him..."

Jimin stalled for a bit, but kept his eyes on the road. "He's the CEO of a company." Yoongi nodded, a slight bit of uninterest hearing the boring job of an answer.

It only took around five minutes at maximum to arrived at the school, and it didn't take people long to start noticing the car that was driving into the student parking lot. It seemed out of place in a good way, and it certainly turned some heads and made people jealous inside.

Yoongi kind of like the attention he was getting. It kind of seemed weird that Min Yoongi would step out of a car like this, but today he was going to surprise people. Jimin drove the car and parked in a lot that was fairly close to the school. He turned of the engine and took his keys out, about the get out when Yoongi grabbed his arm. "Wait."

Jimin stopped and shifted to turn to Yoongi. He nodded signalling for him to carry on.

"Do you have any badass shades we can walk out in? Like open the door and stepping out, straightening our blazers as we shut the doors and run our fingers through our hair in unison... then we walk off in synchronisation after you lock your car and we take our shades off and squint cooly at the sun, maybe winking as we go by?"

Jimin looked at Yoongi and laughed at how excited he was. "I have some sunglasses in there but I am not doing that." They both laughed and stepped out the car and shut the doors, it wasn't as cool as Yoongi expected but it still made people watch in awe.

They walked together as Jimin locked the door and zipped them in his inside pocket. Yoongi seemed to have another idea because he was smiling again.

"You should totally walk past someone and drop your keys in their hand like... 'Don't scratch it.'" Yoongi said, looking at all the people staring and smiling at them as they walk by. Jimin giggled and shook his head.

He noticed Jungkook and Hoseok standing outside the school building, blending in with the shocked faces. They didn't even make eye contact upon seeing their friends, and just stared at the car behind them. It was only when Jimin spoke that they recognised their existence. He pulled the keys from his pocket again twirled them around his fingers.

"Want a go?" Jimin teased. Jungkooks eyes bulged out his sockets as she lunged forward for the keys. Jimin pulled back so the keys were out of the youngests reach. "You can't drive it Jungkook. Only Hoseok."

Hoseoks eyes widened and he grabbed for the keys successfully. Jungkook and Hoseok bounced excitedly as they ran off down the concrete steps like it was Christmas morning. Yoongi laughed at how childish they were, and looked over at Jimin.

He was smiling at the two running off with his hands in his trouser pockets, his chubby cheeks covering up the majority of his eyes, leaving
two crescent shapes. Yoongis laughing faded into a soft smile as he looked at him. "I didn't thank you for helping me yesterday. So, thanks, Jiminne."

Jimin turned his head and smiled at Yoongi again. "It's fine."

Yoongis heart melted. He tilted his head so he could angle and look at Jimin. He was so oblivious and annoying, but at the same time he is caring and loyal, to someone he doesn't even know. In all fairness too, he wasn't the ugliest lad in the world. It was stupid, he thought. How could something so simple,

be so beautiful?