Eight

Jimin was walking alongside Jungkook and Yoongi the following afternoon, irritating them both into asking to stay over at their house on the way home from school.

In all honesty, Jungkook found it funny. Yoongi had a little pet lover that would follow him around and piss him off more than Jungkook would. It was like his own little comedy show watching this freshman annoy the hell out of his roommate, smirking at every little thing and and giggling any time Jimin would kiss Yoongis cheek, only for him to be pushed onto the ground.

"Come on! We're dating now aren't we?" Jimin protested.

Yoongi sighed. "No. It doesn't work like that you twit. Go home. I don't like you back."

"Lies." Jimin linked his arm around Yoongis and layed his head on his shoulder. Yoongi sighed in a loud and dramatic way when he decided to give up and leave the boy.

Jungkook laughed at the two. "Yous are so cute together though."

"Shut it brat." Yoongi snarled, wriggling from Jimin and giving him one last shove before he straigtened his blazer. Jungkook scratched his head thoughtfully and looked over at Yoongi glaring at Jimin again. He wanted nothing more than to get Yoongi all tensed up and angry, he thought it was the funniest thing ever. "Jimin hyung. Do you want to sleep over tonight? I get bored easily but you might as well stay the night." Jungkook smirked.

"Yeah! It's going to be great! We'll have marshmallows and naked pillow fights and-"

"Woah. No. Where did you learn that from?" Yoongi asked, stopping in his tracks to look at Jimin.

Jimin shrugged. "Some site. There were lots of naked people and they were in a room on a bed. Then they grabbed the pillows and started to fight eachother and giggle... and then the naked boys kind of bent the naked girls over and-"

"LALALALALALA. TOO INNOCENT." Jungkook exclaimed covering his ears and clenching his eyes shut.

Yoongi rolled his eyes but smirked lightly at how oblivious Jimin was.

When they arrived at the apartment, they went up the elevator and to Yoongis floor and opened the door to their dorm.

The group stepped in, and Jungkook kind of just walked through the door and made his way to his room, before slamming his door and doing whatever he needed to. Yoongi dropped his keys in a bowl near the door and slumped over to the couch, where he dropped onto it and groaned, closing his eyes.

His mind raced with what had happened today with Taehyung. He was almost certain that he will get what's coming for him, saying that. But in the moment he couldn't care less.

Jimin trailed around their messy dorm and ran his fingers along the cupboards and cabinets. They were oak, unlike the style that Jimin had expected from Yoongi, yet held drawers of papers and pictures. One of the pictures hanging by the frame above a cabinet held a picture a Yoongi. He was young. Around six years old, and he stood in the middle of a man and a woman who where crouched down and hand their arms wrapped around the young boy. Yoongi had a big gummy grin on his face and his eyes were nothing but dark crescents, he looked so happy.

Jimin reached his hand up and took the frame off the wall. He ran his fingers on the glass, over Yoongis face, and the woman's too. Jimin sighed and closed his eyes for a moment, trying to remember his own mother. He couldn't recall much, he was young himself, but one night his mum was home, tucking Jimin to sleep and kissing his forehead.

"Can you finish the story tomorrow?" Jimin asked, tugging himself further into the covers.

The soft smile of his mother spread across her face like butter on bread. She blinked slowly and leaned down to kiss him on the forehead again.