Nine

The shutter in his camera snapped and the flash illuminated the other two. They both stirred as the flash stunned them for a moment. Jimin mumbled something and opened his eyes to see the younger boy in fits of giggles stood at the end of the bed.

"Oh god! Yous are so cute its comical." Jungkook said between his laughs. He knew that when Yoongi came to his senses he was going to kill him. Jungkook had the camera in his hand and was still looking at the picture he'd just taken, as he cautiously watched Yoongi awaken slowly. "Shit." He murmured before scooting out the room.

But Jimin had already seen him. He must of repositioned in the night and was now laying partially on top of Yoongi, his arm around his torso and Yoongis on Jimins lower back.

He layed there for a moment until Yoongi woken up fully. He looked down at Jimin and smiled sleepily. "Morning." He mumbled.

Jimin seemed shocked. He raised his eyebrows and wondered if Yoongi enjoyed Jimins company. He smiled back. "Morn-"

Yoongi done a double take and took his hand from Jimin and shoved him off the bed. "Yah!" He shouted, pointing to a half naked Jimin on the floor like he was a mystical creature. "We didn't...?"

Jimin rubbed his bare back and raised his eyebrows at Yoongi. "Jungkook was snoring, I asked if I could sleep in here and you nodded!"

Yoongi fell back onto he bed and sighed. "Thank God." He sighed. He stood up from the bed and jabbed Jimin with his foot as he walked past. "Get some clothes on. And don't ever sleep in my room." He grumbled as he stomped out the room.

He went into the lounge area and went over to pour himself a glass of water. Sipping the cool liquid, the blonde furrowed his brows at Jungkook laying on the couch, giggling up at his camera like a teenage girl on her new phone. Yoongi put the glass down and walked over to the other couch. "Did you know Jimin slept with me last night?" He asked, slumping down onto the leather.

Jungkook fumbled with the camera and put it in one of the creases if the couch, as he jumped at Yoongis voice. "What? N-nooo. You don't sleep with anyone hyung. Unless I'm sick or scared and that's a rarity. I didn't know he was in your room I swear." Jungkook stuttered.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows and tilted his head to get a better look at the camera. "What's that?"

"Nothing."

"Lemme see, brat." Yoongi said, diving onto Jungkook and pinning him down for the camera. Jungkook squirmed and pushed and shoved and bitten to escape from Yoongis mass on top of his stomach and wrists. "You'll regret it! Don't look!" Jungkook muttered.

Yoongi got the camera and rolled off he couch, surprisingly landing efficiently onto the floor. "A-ha!" He said in triumph. During their hassle, he must of pushed some buttons, so he scrolled left to the most recent picture.

Before he gotten a look, Jungkook had dove onto Yoongis back and knocked the camera out of his hand and it went flying onto the carpet. Yoongi tried to scramble for it but Jungkooks weight on his back was too much pressure to crawl across the floor. He shoved Jungkook off him and he went rolling along the floor as the oldest hastily made a grab for the camera again.

He stood on his feet and looked at the picture just as Jungkook grabbed hold of his shin. He looked up at Yoongi with innocent eyes as he realised he had failed. He smirked. "I told you you'd regret it."

Yoongis eyes widened as he examined the picture. The two were laying on Yoongis bed with the blankets barley covering their feet, the lighting was low but that didn't matter. Jimin, who was in his boxers, was laying with his head on Yoongis chest with his hand in front of his face, while his knee was bent somewhere between Yoongis crotch and his navel. Yoongi had his hand on Jimins lower back and his cheek laying flat on the pillow, as his chin sat on top of Jimins brown hair.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and tutted at Jungkook who was still clutching his leg. "Idiot. I can just delete it." He pressed the little bin sign at the bottom of the camera.

Confirm passcode
__ __ __ __

Yoongi hung his head and groaned. Jungkook was already up and running into his room before Yoongi could lash out at him. "Whatever! Keep the picture you pervert!" Yoongi shouted through the door.

"Thanks!" Jungkook shouted back, grinning. Yoongi dropped the camera on the couch and walked over to his door. He heard a voice and froze, pressing his ear to the wooden frame. It sounded like Jimin was on the phone to some, yet his voice was muffled slightly.

"No. I can do this. Just give me time... Don't do it dad, I can handle this on my own... And excuse me but which one of your puny agents can bond with the client within a month and clear the evidence in an hour after it's done?... Yeah, whatever... I know... OK bye." Yoongi heard Jimin drop the phone onto the floor. He shrugged it off. I wonder what that was all about...

He pushed the door open to a now fully dressed Jimin, in his school shirt and black trousers, his blazer lying around elsewhere. He smiled at Yoongi. "Hyung~"

Yoongi rolled his eyes again. "Shut up."