Seven

"You really like him then?" Hoseok asked as he bit into a chunk of his sandwich, his elbows on the table as he watched Jimin stare off into the distance.

"Nah. I just need to know more about him."

"That sounds like a stalker. And a bully. Your messing with his feelings."

"But he's not gay. So it doesn't matter if I 'like' him or not."

Hoseok shrugged and looked over at the table that Yoongi and Jungkook were sat at. Yoongi had his head on the table with his eyes shut and Jungkook was eating something with no respect while he splattered bits out as he spoke. "That's hysterical. Did you tell him your not gay?"

Yoongi pressed his eyes together harder which increased the constant thumping in his head, making him groan in pain when his headache started to worsen. Lack of sleep was not good, especially for Yoongi.

"I barley know the kid. Of course he doesn't like me. Don't you see? He's a weird stalker who- now that I think about it- knew where I lived when I know for a fact he wasn't with me when I went home. And not to mention he's super weird, he's like... a child. He knows nothing." He groaned again in pain as the blood rushed to his throbbing head and he furrowed his brows in frustration.

Jungkook gulped down his food. Obviously, being as oblivious as he was, Jungkook didn't pick up on these features of this new kid, but after the explaining, he started to get curious. "Where did you say he was from?"

"Some secret facility or some shit." Yoongi answered, barley coherent in attempt to keep his headache from growing. "Yeah? Well what if he's telling the truth?" Jungkook pondered out loud. Yoongi raised his head slowly and used all his strength he had to pull his most disappointed face. "Your an idiot." He stood up and waddled off out the dinner hall.

"Where you going?" Jungkook called to him.

"To take a piss, dumbass. Issue?" Yoongi said, walking backwards as he faced Jungkook who was still sat at the table. Jungkooks eyes widened and his mouth opened ajar to say something to Yoongi. "Ya-" Before Jungkook got it out, Yoongis back hit something, making him jolt forwards and turn around, ready to shout at whoever was unlucky enough to be there. But no, Yoongi was the unlucky one.

It was Taehyung. The school bully.

Him of course, and his gang that followed him around like a pack of lost puppies that were barley important to remember their names. Yoongi stood and looked up at the brown haired young, surprisingly the headache making him feel less intimidated that Taehyung had wanted. Yoongi rubbed his head and attempted to push past the boy. "Move. I can't be arsed with your shit Kim." Yoongi grumbled.

Yoongi has had many of times that he would be without lunch money on some days, equipment another, and sometimes even lack of underwear. It would be rude to call Yoongi a pussy or a wimp, but you had no choice to be called nothing but around this pack. Taehyung jabbed Yoongi in the chest and spoke his unforgettable quote which he never passed a day without using. He scoffed. "Or what?"

The rest of the boys behind him sniggered like they were a cued audience, their empty laughs filled with nothing but fear for following the more powerful. Yoongi huffed. He'd had enough. "What is it today? Has daddy abused you again and you have to transfer your hate to me? Oh. No. Hardly not. Maybe you finally took a look in the mirror and looked down, realising how your life's not getting any better with your microscopic penis, you asshole. It's hard to bring myself to care this much but I sorry your fucking dog died, I'll consider it killed itself trying to live with a dumb piece of shit like you who likes to shone his issues to every innocent bystander who doesn't care. I'm sorry your life's probably a shit-tip, people know this already when you make their lives a living hell too." Yoongi was getting closer and closer to Taehyungs face and jabbed him back in the chest. He scoffed again. "Garbage."

A crowd had formed around them as the school fed on drama, as the people made monkey noises upon hearing the boy stand up to the bully, their arms flailing in all different directions. Jimin and Hoseok stood nearby and blended in with a look of astonishment on their faces. Although Jimin did not know the actions of this so called bully, he did see some amusement in the situation and watched like any other drama hungry teen.

Yoongi pushed past a shocked looking Taehyung and proceeded on his journey to the toilet, in which the crowd scattered back to eating their lunch. Taehyung stormed off and went to take his anger on some easier kid, pushing someone over in the making.

Hoseok sighed in amusement and walked back over to their table. "Yoongi has guts. Don't mess with Taehyung, I guess he was caught on a good day, he'll get him back when no one is around." Hoseok shrugged.

"Why don't you help him?" Jimin asked, planting his bum back on his seat.

Hoseok laughed bitterly. "Are you kidding? We're the underdogs in this place. I don't know where you lived before but don't be causing any trouble kid. It's not needed here. Not how Yoongi just has, he'll get it back for that."

"I don't want any trouble. I just need to get on with my mission and leave." Jimin muttered.

Hoseok took another bite out of his sandwich and knitted his brows together thoughtfuly at Jimin, passing the comment off as some strange, missheard mumble.