Fifteen

You might have guessed this already, but this had set Jimin back quite a bit. He had made lots of progress from the beginning, slowly edging his way into Yoongis trust. But now he's going to have to start all over, or even approach him in a different way, or not at all.

But after everything he was just so furious. Every aspect of his life had been solved by fighting and now this client decides he can tell Jimin that the resolution isn't to fight. Why shouldn't it of been? Anyone who was vermin to this world should be gone. In Jimins opinion, if they have done something sinful they don't deserve to live. This came from a person who literally killed people often, like it's a monthly trip to the hairdressers, but Jimin believed that what he was doing was right, which just confused him more. Yoongi should have been at Jimins feet in praises, and yet he had to audacity to insult him, and his help to be backfired.

Jimin was sat in bed, the morning after the fight Yoongi and Jimin had. He was utterly confused and frustrated all night long, and the issue bugged him until the morning. He didn't even know why it bugged him so much that Yoongi snapped. Was it because he was set back? No. Something was telling him it was more than that, that it was something more to do with his social growth rather than his mission.

That's what it was. He felt as if he had lost a friend because he pissed him off to the rim. Its usually Jimin who leaves someones life, after killing them of course, not someone walking away from him. He felt empty inside, even though he hadn't gotten to the part of his day where he would actually see Yoongi. Maybe it was just the feeling of knowing that he's not going to there at lunch or break, in class or in the hallways. It made Jimin feel alone for some reason, more alone then he usually is.

Apologize? Would that help? Would Yoongi want Taehyung to bully him again? He didn't understand. Jimin just couldnt shake the disgusted look Yoongi given him when he found out Jimin had fought with Taehyung.

Jimin would always believe that punishment was the right way, but he came to the conclusion to apologize. He rolled onto his side in his covers and all of a sudden fret approaching Yoongi at school today. So he decided to pass, as let himself build up to apologising to him later.

Jimin sighed into his blankets, and realised that they still kind of smell like Yoongi, which is irritating.

*****

Yoongi was sat near Jungkook in Science, their goggles on the them as they were writing down notes on paper. Their Bunsen burner was alight as they were tracking their results down, watching the substance in the beaker bubble.

The teacher was talking on about something when Jungkook nudged Yoongi in the ribs. "Where's Jimin?" He whispered, eyes still on the liquid in the beaker.

"I don't care." Yoongi said boldly. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "He shouldn't of done what he done, I know, but you know he's different. So maybe he thought he was helping you..."

Yoongi sighed and dropped his pencil upon finishing his sentence. "Anyone in the right mind knows it's wrong. He's insane."

"Fine whatever. But your losing a friend with a badass car." Jungkook smirked. Yoongi smiled back at him. But he was happy Jimin didnt come in today, Yoongi couldn't of been in his presence.

*****

The day ended, much more abrupt that Yoongi had realised, and they were walking down to hallway to their door. Jungkook was laughing at some dumb joke, and seemed to find it even funnier when Yoongi wasn't amused in the slightest. He sighed in an ended laugh when they finally got to their door.

He reached for the knob when he suddenly stopped and frowned. Jungkook snatched his hand way and leaped against the wall with his back to it. Yoongi jumped a little in shock watching Jungkook try and peep around the door frame.

"What's wrong with you." Yoongi sighed. He reached for the doorknob and tried to turn the handle. He only realised what was wrong when his hand clasped around nothing and he was looking at a door with no handle. He only then realised that the door was ajar.

Jungkook was still spread onto the wall like an idiot. "We've been robbed." He sighed quietly, incase the robber was still there. Yoongi nodded and tugged at Jungkooks sleeve.

"They could of left by now... and we need to see what they have done before we consult the police."

Jungkook stepped away from the wall and stood upright, straightening his blazer as he gathered up his courage. After about two seconds of gathering his ego, he crouched behind Yoongi and hid behind him. "You first."

The eldest walked in their apartment after he pushed the broken door open. The hinges squeaked to a halt and Yoongi cringed at the sound. Partially because he hates the sound but also because they are busted if the burglar was still in there.

They stood in silence for a few seconds until they breathed out a sigh of relief. "They're gone." Jungkook stated, standing up straight and dropping his keys in the bowl. "I'll call maintenance." He pulled out his phone from his pocket and walked over to the couch while Yoongi walked around the apartment to see what had been taken.

Jungkook slumped down onto the couch and felt someone else's skin brush against his arm. He turned to Jimin and smiled. "Hey." Jungkook greeted. Jimin just nodded back to him as Jungkook clicked on and leaped up from his seat and dropped the phone onto the carpet. "Jimin!? What the hell are you doing in here?" Jungkook shrieked, holding his chest like he was going through a heart attack.

Yoongi came walking in from his room. "Well nothing has been taken..." he trailed off upon seeing Jimin. "What's he doing here." Yoongi asked coldly. Jimin stood up from the couch and turned to face Yoongi. "I wanted to talk to you."

"After breaking into out apartment?" Yoongi let out a cold sarcastic laugh and pointed towards the door. "Leave."

"I didn't take anything! I just didn't want to pick lock your door. That would be rude."

Yoongi sighed showing that he had given up. His initial plan was to go home and sleep, not deal with the person he hated most right now. "I don't want to liste-"

"Hyung please." Jimin asked firmly, keeping eye contact with Yoongi. They looked at one and another for a while, leaving Yoongi to sigh again. "Fine."

Yoongi shooed Jungkook away with his hand, Jungkook obeyed and waddled into his room and shut his door. The older walked over to the couch that Jimin was stood over and took a seat, followed closely by Jimin.

Jimin reached for Yoongis hand and cupped it in his, just before Yoongi snatched them away. "Don't do that."

Jimin nodded and looked at his lap. "Ok, well. I wanted to apologize about beating Taehyung and saying that I would kill him. It was just the heat of the moment and I gotten too angry. I didn't understand why I was doing wrong, I helped you didn't I? I stopped him from hurting you?"

"You did Jimin. And I'm very grateful. But there was no need to fight fire with fire. Just because he beat me doesn't mean he has to suffer. I don't believe in things like that. It's stupid."

Jimin nodded but was still in denial of what Yoongi was saying. He sort of indirectly insulted Jimins work but it doesn't matter. In his surprise, Yoongi reached over and cupped Jimins hand he had rejected moment ago.

"Can you just please stay out of my personal business? No protecting me, hurting for me, or getting into things that I would rather you not know about. Ok?"

"Yes." Jimin lied. Getting into his personal things was his business, the only thing wrong about that was that he wouldn't be protecting Yoongi, one day he won't even have to worry about him anymore.