Twenty-Eight

Two weeks left. That's how long Jimin had to complete his mission.

He refused to do it of course, after last week of him bursting into tears to Yoongi on the pier, he was reminded of his true feelings. In which, he ignored his father's calls and texts, which only made Jimin more anxious than anyone else; because he felt like his father would do something unexpected.

The two were outside on this one particular night, hoping to have some alone time together as it seemed that Hoseok and Jungkook followed them around everywhere. It was too late for the two to be out, but they had already taken that risk and used each other as protection. After all; Korea, Seoul wasn't a bad place to live due to low crime rate.

The night was cold, Jimin and Yoongi were both wearing masks to cover thier faces, and Jimin had his hoodie up to cover his ears. It was around one in the morning, and cars seemed to be a rarity around this time, so the place lacked that constant irritating buzz, and instead, peaceful silence.

After what happened on the pier, Yoongi had definitely been curious about what was going through Jimins mind at the time, and to what worried him so much. Yet he didn't mention it, and he actually hadn't mentioned it all week, but it was making him rack his brain pretty roughly. Jimin acted normal after this, but inside he was scared, and struggled on what to do or what can happen after he told the lie to his father.

They walked hand in hand along the concrete pavement, barley able to see thier feet in front of them and had found their way next to a river. Not of course the famous 'Han River', but something just as good that ran close to their apartment building. The basic silver lights dance on the rivers surface, as the two made their way over to the bench that was only a metre from the water.

They sat down in silence, as Yoongi breathed out a warm breath while Jimin got comfortable. He rest his head on the olders lap, and bent his knees with his feet flat on the bench. Jimin couldn't help it, but his thoughts were just drawn back to what he would do, unable to actually think about good things.

"We still have school tomorrow- I mean today, you know. We can't stay out for long baby." Yoongi said to Jimin in a whisper, refusing to disturb the ongoing comfortable silence.

Jimin had his eyes closed because he was tired, so he had no idea why he had suggested to go out for while. He just nodded, shortly after feeling Yoongi stroke his cheeks and play with his hair.

They hadn't done much all week, they went to school, done what they needed to do, and Yoongi stayed out of whatever Jimin was going through, but the curiosity was agonising. They slept at Yoongis most of the time, and Jimin would tend to leave his phone to die, so he wouldn't have to explain why he would never answer it. It just made Yoongi more and more suspicious.

The two of them had only just wriggled Jungkook off thier ankles enough to sneak out and have some time to themselves, Yoongi still unbelievably awake unlike Jimin. But they appreciated each others company.

Yoongi stroked Jimins cheek with his thumb and looked down at him. He was still very worried about him too. "You ok?" Yoongi asked. Jimin nodded again and let out a tired sigh as he sat upright. Once again he leaned his head on Yoongis shoulder and let his arm snake around his stomach, clenching Yoongi tightly and stealing his warmth.

"It's beautiful, right?" Jimin sighed. He watched the simple bland white lights twinkle on the surface, and the moon peeping through the clouds at any chance it has.

Yoongi chuckled at how Jimin saw things now. "Yeah. It is." Yoongi agreed. "Night time is the best, I think."

Jimin frowned slightly, and thought back to their day at the beach and how dazzling everything looked in the sunlight. "How so?"