Twenty-Nine

Days had passed after the incident, and rather than Yoongi feeling really proud of Jimin and happy he was there, more of a curious feeling was taking over. Yoongi had told Jungkook the night he got in, and he had only just believed that it could of happened, and even Jungkook started to think about why Jimin was so flexible and incredibly stealthy.

"Maybe he took karate?" Jungkook suggested, a few mornings after the incident as he pulled on his school trousers.

Yoongi shook his head. "No. No way any karate class teaches to take out four older men twice your size."

Jungkook sighed. "Gee, hyung, I don't know. I'm still weary on the whole thing. You can't just speak to him about it? It's not big deal." He said, buttoning up his shirt now.

Yoongi sighed. "Fine." But this didn't persuade Yoongi. If he wanted to find out about Jimin, he had to do it alone.

After school on that day, Yoongi waked with Jimin to his apartment, in need of some peace and quiet while they worked on a school project, as well as more space. Jimin opened his door, shutting it behind Yoongi and letting his eyes wandering off to find some boards or cardboard to help display a presentation.

"We can start the project in my room, I'll go and look for materials." Jimin said, slipping Yoongis blazer off as well as his own. Yoongi smiled and walked into Jimins room, slumping on the bed and wanting nothing more than to sleep.

He rolled to his side and sighed, listening to Jimin rustle about. He was tempted to rummage through Jimins things and see if he could find out a little more about where he was from, and about his life, but he held back and bit his lip. Mostly because he heard Jimins footsteps edge closer to the door.

Yoongi sat up at crossed his legs as Jimin dumped all sorts of material on the bed in front of him. He sighed in triumph. "There."

Shortly after, he crawled onto the bed opposite Yoongi with the pile of equipment in the middle of them. "So..." Jimin started, picking up some cardboard and some coloured paper. "I guess we need to make the background pretty... so blue? Or green? Blue kind of fits with the atoms and stuff..."

Yoongi hummed. "Yeah. Whatever really." They continued doing their presentation for about two hours, with Yoongi writing what they were saying and Jimin making the display board.

However they happened to have gotten distracted throughout, and Yoongi seemed to have gotten on top of Jimin to kiss him, while his hands were on Yoongis chest unbuttoning his shirt. Their finished project had slipped onto the floor, still intact but a bustle of pens and paper everywhere.

Yoongi started to kiss along Jimins neck, only leaving Jimin to angle his head and suppress his moans, his stomach clenching at the feeling of Yoongis hands reaching down to Jimins pants.

All of a sudden Yoongis phone rang again and he pulled away from Jimin angrily. He flashed a glare towards the lit up screen within the mess on the floor. "That fucking little cockblocker." Yoongi snarled as he saw the familiar name of his roommate flash on the screen.

Jimin laughed quietly and pushed against Yoongis chest so he could sit up. He himself reached for the phone and answered it before Yoongi started screaming at him down the phone. "What's wrong, Jungkook."

"Ah! Jimin, thank god!" Jungkook breathed from the other end. "Is Yoongi hyung there?"

Jimin raised his brow amused. The boy seemed like he had done something. He looked over at Yoongi who was impatiently tapping his fingers against his trousers, miming to Jimin to 'hurry up'. Or 'hang up', he couldn't really tell.

"Of course..." Jimin said smiling. "What's up? Do you wanna talk to him?"

"Oh god no." He hissed. "I'm happy you picked up... you see... I broke his laptop... and I know he's not a violent person but he will kill me. Oh god save my soul..."