Eleven

Yoongi was sat on the toilet with his blazer hanging off his shoulder and a few of his buttons popped and on the floor. His eyes were closed, and his mouth was open slightly as his head lulled back into the back rest of the toilet.

He had purple and blue bruises running along his jaw, ten times worse than Jimin had done to Jungkook on his first day, almost as if it was done by the strength of five different people. His left eye was a disgustingly deep purple colour, as it bulged out twice its original size. Besides the astonishingly sickly colours, his face was pale and white, almost like he had been sick himself. And his lip seemed to be bruised most, dripping in the red liquid we all know too well, falling down his aching jaw and onto his white blouse.

The boy had his eyes closed. He stirred for a moment before stopping completely again and settling, like he was asleep. Jimin stepped forward and shook Yoongi gently on the shoulders, for some reason, genuinely worrying about his health. "Hyung?" Jimin asked with widened eyes.

Yoongis eyes opened slowly, so slow that it looked like such an effort for him to do. With hooded eyes, he recognised Jimins appearance and made a sound that was similar to a hum but seemed to express his pain. "Who did this?"

Yoongi shut his eyes, relieving him from his effort and didn't answer, going back into still mode and letting Jimin know that he physically can't speak. Jimin lifted his hand and pushed Yoongis blonde hair out from his face, his fingertips pressing slightly on his scalp. The older groaned lowly in pain at the slight pressure and Jimin removed his hand in an instant. He stood back and sighed; the boy was broken.

Jimin bent down to Yoongis ear and whispered to him gently. "Come on hyung, I can't do this alone I need you to give me all you've got. Understand?"

Yoongi didn't respond in anyway, instead he just breathed heavily with his mouth still gaping open slightly, his eyelids moving at the effort of his actual eyes trying to find the crease into his vision. Jimin carefully grabbed Yoongis arm and ducked under his armpit. His arm drooped onto Jimin chest and Jimin used all of his strength to lift him up from the toilet seat.

With success, Jimin struggled to one-sidely carry Yoongi out of the cubicle, his knees started to wobble slightly because of his forced weight. "Hyung ... come on..." Jimin pleaded, doing his best as he walked out the schools toilet.

He waddled down the empty hallways and into the cafeteria with Yoongi still on his shoulder, bruised and beaten with people's eyes widening in shock. People had made a path for the two and gasps followed them all the way to the table, where Jungkook and Hoseok had just finished eating.

Jungkook turned his head and smiled at Jimin, instantly dropping it upon noticing his hyung. He jumped up and helped Yoongi sit down in the chair, he wasn't in full control of his body yet, and he felt too weak to even sit up in the chair, so Yoongi layed back on the backrest, his head lulling backwards again. Jungkook looked at Jimin and back at Yoongi. "What...?" He said, barley in a whisper.

Jimin raised his head and looked around at the constant glaring eyes over at them, full of curiosity about Yoongi. He scanned for a pair that shown achievement, or maybe even complete impassiveness. Like his assumption, he watched as Taehyungs eyes, with a few others, lacked compassion and shock, making Jimins blood boil.

He looked at Yoongi again before flashing another look in Taehyungs direction. He clenched his fists and stomped over to him, adrenaline running through his veins in slight preparation of what he was to do. He arrived in front of Taehyung, towering over him and his face going red. "What do you want, nerd?" He sniggered, rooting for a high five from a peer.

Jimin grabbed a fistful of Taehyungs shirt and pulled him up into his feet, his eyes widening in shock and stuttering like an idiot. Jimins strength brought him face to face with Taehyung, his lip trembling slightly.

Jimin smirked and dropped his grip on Taehyung, as he sighed in relief, just as Jimin threw a punch towards the side of his face.

His friends 'woah'ed in amazement and shock, stepping back away from Jimin and refusing to help Taehyung. His head whipped to the left and he held his cheek. Taehyung looked back at Jimin and was about the throw the next punch when Jimin had grabbed his hand and pinned it behind his back. He twisted the joint to it's limit until Taehyung yelped in pain and Jimin let go again. The bully rubbed his wrist and stood up straight to shove Jimin in the chest, yet Jimin elbowed him in the nose and punched him with each fist in the chest.

Yoongi was sat on the seat still next to Jungkook and Hoseok, constantly drifting in and out of consciousness while watching the whole hall moved towards a scene that was going on. Due to his constant state, Yoongi couldn't make out what was happening, just small chants that sounded like they were chanting on Jimin.

Taehyung groaned in pain and stumbled backwards, which had given Jimin the chance the kick him down onto the floor. He walked over to the boy and put his foot on Taehyungs neck and put slight pressure on it that made him panic. Taehyung gasped for air as Jimin pushed down on the pressure. "Back off kid. And don't you fucking dare hurt Yoongi again."

Jimin lifted his foot and Taehyung started to gasp for as much oxygen as he could get. His friends finally pulled in and was hovering over him and asking if he was OK.

Jimin has walked away from the commotion and picked up Yoongi once again. He must of slipped back into a sleep because his lids were closed again. Hoseok looked at him in awe. "Where are you going?"

Jimin turned around. "I'm taking him to mine." He looked over at Jungkook. "He's staying at mine tonight . Don't worry about him."

Jungkook nodded without hesitation as the two walked out and left the building, towards Jimins apartment.