Eighteen

They had finally arrived at the café, after Yoongi had caught up and they walked around the corner with the elder admiring his new item. Upon arriving at the café, they stopped at the front and the two looked at the pretty front.

Their faces were a picture, Yoongis smiling and eyes wide, anticipating on going inside but taking in all the beauty. Whereas Jimins was all scrunched up, eyebrows furrowed and a scowl clouding his other emotions. "B-byu-" Jimin frowned, trying to read the English.

"It's Blüte Café, genius." Yoongi said, rolling his eyes and pushing against the glass door to enter. He opened it and stepped inside, being blown away by a different smell from the other shop, as the smell was a mix of coffee and chocolate. It was warm too, like the toasty feeling of hot chocolate on a night, and wasn't chilly like the store with the older woman.

Jimin walked in afterwards and the chime sounded above him. "What's that?"

"Can you not tell?" Yoongi said, answering Jimins question with a question. Jimin sighed and turned away from Yoongi to have a look at this 'amazing' café he wouldn't stop talking about, almost as if it was an effort. In all honesty, the place was pretty, and the only reason Yoongi was making such a big deal out of it is because its a happy memory.

Jimin was struck by the place for a moment though, although he didn't want Yoongi to see how surprised he was. Being someone who lives in the country side, you would think he would be used to the nature-like atmosphere, but as mentioned before, he was always on missions which meant he couldn't appreciate it much.

In front of them both was multiples of tables, which ranged from two seats and four seats at maximum. The chairs were carved with a beautiful light brown oak and painted vines were running up the arms and legs of them. The table was made with a similar but darker oak and in the middle lay a plant in pottery that was unique to that table. The plants ranged from boring leaves to spectacular flowers that doze in middle, some that are only found in the most exotic countries. Like the Middlemist Red plant that is only situated in the tropical depths of the New Zealands forests, or the Ghost Orchid found in territories such as Cuba and Florida.

The magnificent coral blue of the jade vine spun and weaved it's way through the wooden crisscross shape below the counter surface, at back of all the tables. The counter itself was blossoming with leaves and petals, slumping into place as if it grew there naturally. The board that hung behind the friendly looking woman at the counter was also woven with vines, yet they were simple green ones that created patterns on the corner of the large display menu. Hanging above them, were lights which resembled the common white lilly flower, dangling down and dancing above the small view below them.

Finally, all around them - and the people who were quietly chatting away at the tables - the walls were covered in unique designs, painted by an artist with an extremely steady hand, and a love for deep greens and dark blues. The colours made the whole café stay in a comfortable gloom, where darkness only settled slightly but nicely.

Yoongi walked ahead to a table in the corner, a place where a simple rose stood in the middle of a clear vase, and where two chairs were placed facing each other. Jimin followed and took a seat, immediately fiddling with the flower in the middle, looking like he was going to yank the petals off. Yoongi raised his hand and smacked Jimins away, leaving him glare a little up at the elder. "Don't do that. Now what do you want?"

"Respect would be nice." Jimin said, rubbing his hand like it was the most painful thing in the world. He just wanted to make things difficult because it would mean Yoongi would have to stay longer, and his presence was nice in public.

"Coffee then." Yoongi spun and turned off to the woman at the counter, smiling genuinely and ordering whatever he was ordering. After a few minutes of Jimin staring at the interior of the place, Yoongi came back and placed a cup of steaming hot liquid in front of him while he sat down and sipped his own.

"It's nice right?" Yoongi asked, staring at Jimin with a slight twinkle in his eyes as he watched the flower shaped lights hang above them and subtly lighting up the darkened room.

"Yeah. I guess it is." Jimin said nodding. He took one last look at the beauty of restaurant before he averted his attention to the coffee in front of him. He picked it up by the handle and drank it too quickly, burning his tongue and yelping in pain. Yoongi just smirked and let his palms and fingers wrap around the surface area of the cup as he stole all of its warmth. He looked at the flower then, and remembered how much his mother loved them, especially this particular one. Rose, and red. She would have paintings of them on the walls, ornaments on the mantlepiece, and grew them in the garden. It was a stupid obsession that Yoongi loved about her, and soon grew into that love upon finding this old cafe. The flowers made him seem like he was surrounded by his mothers garden again, and made him feel cozy and happy.

He sighed a sad sigh and looked back up at Jimin, who was staring straight at him. It came as a little bit of a shock to Yoongi who had just snapped out of his daydream, and he lifted his head slightly in a gestural asking of why Jimin was staring at him.

"I want to ask you something." Jimin put his cup on the table and cleared his throat.

"Yeah. Anything."

This averted Jimins path of thought. He was going to ask him a simple question but Yoongi had just insisted on asking him anything. He was now thinking about asking about his parents, or if he had ever done anything bad...
He clicked back and realised that he really didn't want to focus on his mission right now.

"Is this what those would call... a date?"

Yoongi was stumped for a moment and sat frozen with his shoulders hunched and his hands still wrapped around the mug. "Um... no...?"

"Well. I'd researched a while ago and a date is when two people go out together for social engagement that leads to romantic advancement. Plus we did kiss and I saw a video with these people who kissed and then they took their clothes off and-"

"Jimin."

"Yeah?"

"Please stop watching porn."

"I don't know what that is." Yoongi sighed and put his own mug on the table too. He leaned forwards and rest on his elbow while looking at Jimin still. He thought for a moment. Jimin was a cool person. He was some random boy who walked into his life, and from the beginning had been protecting him sincerely. He was sweet, takes care of Yoongi but pretty stupid at times that makes him question Jimins past a little too vividly. Plus, as mentioned, Jimin had made Yoongi realise his sexuality and excited him with the electric touch of his lips upon his own. Sometimes Yoongi wanted to slap him, yet others he just wanted to hug him, and that was just pushing the situation further and further into Yoongis liking; into Yoongis ideal type.

Maybe not love. Maybe just a crush. But a definite one that's for sure, the oldest could feel it in the pit of his stomach, even after their shared squabbles.

"Yeah. It's a date." Yoongi said finally, picking up his drink and drinking some more. The answer made Jimin smile and feel warm inside. Did that mean Yoongi likes me? Does he enjoy my company as much as I like his? But then he remembered from a site he watched and his face dropped because he didn't know what he was doing.

"Is this where we have the 'sex' now." Jimin sighed. He stood up and started to unbutton his pants. "Ok I'm r-"

Yoongi spat his drink all over Jimins crotch and starting coughing violently. Jimin sat back on his chair and hissed in pain at the burning area, holding his pride as he screamed. "Ow!"

Yoongi stopped coughing and wiped his mouth. "Jimin!" He whisper shouted, looking at the other couples staring over at them. "What did I tell you? You need to stop watching pornography, it's poisoning your feeble little mind, goddamn." His face started to go a little red with embarrassment.

"But I thought-"

"No. Drink your coffee dumbass." Yoongi said sternly, picking up his own drink again and looking anywhere else but Jimin. Despite his stupidness and utter oblivious behaviour, Yoongi let a smile creep up on his face as he stared off at a wall.

Jimin caught Yoongi smiling after he snapped, and smiled at himself for probably doing something idiotic again without realising it.

At least he had Yoongi to correct his faults for him.