Three

"There he is." Jimin muttered to himself. He leaned against the locker and narrowed his eyes towards Yoongi talking to a different boy and laughing about something on the other side of the hallway about ten metres away. He wasn't even trying to be subtle and Yoongi looked over for a moment and glared at Jimin before laughing at something the taller boy said.

Jimin just crossed his arms and stared rudely, when he felt a hand tap him on the shoulder. In an instant, he spun around and caught the hand that had tapped him, twisting his wrist and putting him in a lock behind his back. The boy yelped in shock as his face was pressed up against the cold locker while he squirmed. "Y-yah!" He stuttered.

Jimin pressed the boys hand on his back with little effort, leaning forward towards his ear. "Who do you work for?" Jimin growled in his ear.

"W-what?? What are you talking about man let go!" The boy said trying to wriggled free. Jimin widened his eyes and started to realise where he was. He looked around at the judging eyes and let go of the boy, massaging his neck and chuckling nervously.

"Oh. Sorry, I'm new... maaan." Jimin said, attempting to mimick the other boy.

The boy frowned at him and started to rub his sore wrist. "Yeah... well anyway, I'm Hoseok. I'm supposed to help you around but I kind of regret taking that offer now."

"Who assigned you to that mission?" Jimin asked, staring him straight in the eyes. Hoseok stifled his laugher and smiled. "The principle maybe?" Hoseok leaned against the lockers now and took a look down at his bruising wrist. "You got a grip on ya kid. Jimin right? Where you from?"

Jimin had turned around and was barley listening to the boy and watching Yoongi from across the way. "You wouldn't know." He muttered. Hoseok shrugged it off and followed his gaze to the two boys, the blonde one and the black haired one too. "You got a thing for Jungkook?" Hoseok cooed.

"I wish I knew who that was, tall-highly-irritating-always-happy-never-seems-to-stop-smiling-guy. But no. I'm here for Yoongi." Jimin replied, unintentionally cold.

"Your not very nice are you?" Hoseok said, still smiling after the abuse and name calling. "I'm not a people person." Jimin shrugged. His eyes narrowed to the boy named Jungkook who raised his fist up to Yoongi, in which he flinched as the fist hit him in the arm repeatedly.

Jimins eyes widened. Is that another secret agent out to kill him?

No. He's my kill.

Jimin stormed over before Hoseok realised what was happening and kicked Jungkook to the floor. He was in the middle of his fifth punch against Yoongis arm when he felt a sharp pain in his stomach and he hit the floor. He groaned in pain as his spine his the cold hard floor and he clenched his stomach.

Gasps were heard from the hallway and soon enough there was a crowds cheering the new kid on. Jimin sat on Jungkooks stomach and started to punch him violently against his jaw.

The poor boy was helpless. Yoongi was barley heard over the chants as he shouted at Jimin to stop. After a few one sided punches were thrown, Yoongi managed to drag Jimin off and push him to the floor. Jungkook scrambled to his feet and hid behind Yoongi like a child while he towered over Jimin. "What's your problem?!" Yoongi shouted at the boy on the floor.

Jimin stood up and moved his face towards Yoongis. "In the meantime, you should be grateful I'm here. He was going to kill you." Jimin said, glaring at the boy. At least Jimin would let him die quickly, which is thoughtful. I know.

Yoongi let out a small laugh, mixed with disbelief and utter shock. "Are you part imbecile? He was giving me those idiotic birthday bump things. Do you live under a rock you stupid bitch?" Yoongi spat, his nose lightly pressing against Jimin. Jimin let out a frustrated growl and shoved Yoongi in the chest before stuffing his hands in his pockets and storming away.

"In what world do people punch without no means? People. Fucking weird." Jimin muttered turning a corner. "Maybe I will make his death a little more painful than I planned. Ungrateful brat."

Yet. It still boggled Jimin to what this Yoongi kid had actually done wrong in the first place.