My One Big Family

Iris's p.o.v
  I was making breakfeast for my family and the pack and was going to get the boys and Valentina up for school.
  After I finsh I kissed Sam and walked up stairs

"Bruce,Brad, Caleb,Bryce,Clayton get up and get dressed for school"
  I heard a bunch of groans and then walked to Valentin's room and woke her up for her to get up for school.
  Bruce and Brad are in the 7th grade while Caleb,Bryce and Clayton and Valentina are in the 6th grade, she looked up at me and got dressed and j headed downstairs and started to eat and heard tons of footsteps coming down and see all of them pushing each other and laughing.
  I just smiled and got ready and drove them to school, I drop them off and wave and smile at them and headed back home to go help Sam with the alpha king work since my mom and dad step down when Valentina was born.
  I walked up stairs into the office and sit down on Sams lap and he kissed me and I help him with it

"We should have one more kid"

"No I'm done I have had six kids I'm done"
  He pouted and then smiled at me and was thinking in my head when they get into high school I know my boys will protect Valentina when ever I'm not here any more.
  Sam leaned on me and kissed me and then gave me a small smile.
  I'm glad I met Sam and I'm glad I have all my kids, I wouldn't trade them for anything.

I'm sorry to say but this is the end of Seeing My Mate Again I hope you guys havr enjoyes the book and thank you guys for so many people reading it and voting and leaving such sweet comments and funny comments. Thank you guys so much and I hope you have enjoyed the book.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH.
😊😊😊😊😊😃😃😃😃😄😄😄😄😄😉😉😉😉😉😉😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😏😏😏😏❤❤❤💙💙💙💚💚💚💛💛💛💜💜💓💓💖💖