Its Time Sam

Iris's p.o.v
Me and mom was setting up the plans for the wedding, after we got it planed mom brought me toa hair salon to get my hair and make up done.
The salon did my hair in tight curls and then put it in a bun and left soem pieces out and then did a black smokey eye and nude lipstick, I paid for it and then headed home and heades up stairs and grab my dress and went to the bathroom and put it on.
I put the dress on and smile at my self in the mirror, I took a deep breath and headed to my room and see my mom there, she turns around and covers her mouth and run over to me and pulls me into a hug and starts to cry

"Mom"
She pulled back and smiled at me and told me to wait here so she could get the veil and dad. She came back with the veil and dad was behind her and he started to tear up, I smile and a tear slip out of my eye and I picked up my dress and walk over todad and gave him a hug.

"You look so beautiful princess"

"Thank you daddy"

"Are you ready".
I smile and shake my head yes and mom puts the veil in my hair and I smile at mom and take dad's arm and we walk down stairs for people to clap and cheer.
I was looking through the crowd and found Kacey wiping tears away from her face, she looks up at me and I give her a smile, she then mouthed to me

"I'm so happy for you and thank you for everything you have done for me"
I started to feel tears and smile at her and we get to the doors to the back yard.
Dad brought his hand up and wipe the tear that fell from my eyes, I give him a smile

"I love you daddy"

"I love you to princess are you sure about this"

"Of course I am, its Sam you have nothing to worry about"
He nodded head and the doors open and I see Sam there with his black tux and a white flower in his pocket with his hair how I like it and he was staring at me.
I saw a tear slip from his eye and I smiled at him and let dad walk me down, I mindlink Sam real quick

"Sam are you ok"

"Ya I'm fine cupcake you....you.....just look absoluting look stunning."

"Thank you Sam you look very very very handsome and sexy"

"Thank you cupcake"
I smile and close the mindlink and kissed my dads cheek and stand in front of Sam with his hands in mine and got through the main part and then we wanted to say what we wanted to say to each other.
Sam put his hand on my side of my face and started

"Cupcake I don't knowhow you put up with me but you do and I'm so happy that you became my wife because I don't want to share you with any one else but my self, and I know j may not say it a lot but don't you ever dought I will never love you any more because you have me wrap around your little hand. I love you to the moonand back and I couldn't ask for a better mate and a wife in my life and I will love you till I die and even when I do I will love you still because your my only cupcake I want."
By now I was crying, I smile at him and wipe my tears and start to talk

"Sam you are the best damn thing that ever happen to me and you been there with me through thik and thin and I'm glad that your my mate and now my husband because I couldn't ask for a better one, I know I maybe a hand ful some times and I can get on your nerves and I don't see how you put up with me but I love you and I'm glad you put up with me and love me. I'm so happy that your the one I got destined with and I love you so much sometimes to where sometimes I cant tell you how much I have fallen for you and I still fall for you every morning I wake up and see you. I love you to the moon and back and I would do any thing for you and I will love you till die and I will still love you after that."
I smile and kissed him and everybody cheered and clap and I hug Sam and then walk to the table with Sam and the music came on and I got on the dance floor with my dad and started to dance with him while Sam dance with his mom.
After alittle whileme and Sam started to dance and I changed into a short flowly dress and started to dance to the music and started to dance and laugh and smile at Sam.