The Beach

Iris's p.o.v
I parked the car and headed to the changing room with Kacey, I changed out of my clothes and into a black two piece with fringe hanging off of it and then put on the black flip flops and put every thing in the bag.
I walked out to see Sam taking off his shirt with his black swimming shorts on, I was looking at him and didn't notice he was right in front of me intell his arms wrap around my waist.

"You look beautiful"

"Thank you, you look handsome very handsome"
He gave me a smile and then picked my up and threw me over his shoulders and ran to the ocean.
I screamed and then feel cold water hit my body and I come up and see Sam laughing his ass off, I got out of the ocean and walk towards him swaying my hips while walking over to him.
He gulped and I put my hands on his chest and turned him around and started to push him lightly to the ocean, as he got closer I lean up close to his ear and whisper to him

"Pay back is a bitch"
He looked shocked and then I pushed him into the ocean.
I started to laugh and fell on the floor laughing at him, shade comes over my face and I see Sam over me smiling, I leaned forward and kissed him and then I hear a cough I look over and see Kacey smiling at me.
I give her a smile and Sam picked me up and carried me to the ocean and held onto me while he swam around, I felt something grab my foot and I see a mermaid but a man.
I look up and see Sam swimming down after me and I enter a area where there's a hole town, I look up at the man and see where he is taking me.
He was taking me to some type of Palace, he set me down gently on the floor and took me inside the room and I see the one person I wouldn't get to see any more......aunt Karen....I ran over to her and hug her as tight as I can

"And what's my little mermaid doing here"

"Well plame that one right there"
I pointed the man and aunt Karen just smiled and brought me back into a hug and then tap my legs and I look down and see a white tail.
I squel and hug my aunt and see Sam coming into the palace with guard's on him, I rush over to him and they stop and back away slowly and then I had my aunt tap Sam's legs and he gets a tail to.

"I'm guessing your her mate"

"Yes ma'am I am nice to meet another one of her aunts"
She just smiled and brought him into a hug and then told us to go have a look around.
I swam around with Sam next to me, I waved to the other mermaids and swam further up and then see how beautiful the town really is.
I felt arms go around me and I turn around and see Sam, I smile and kiss him and then leaned into him more and looked at the beautiful city underwater.
After looking around the city we came to the surface to see its night time, I grab a towel and wrap it around my self and then walk to the car to head home, we drop Kacey over at Bryan's and I headed over to Sam's.
When I got to Sam's house I went and took a shower and stole his boxers and a large t-shirt and headed to bed. Sam got in bed a little while later and pulled me close to him and I smile and start to fa asleep

"Goodnight Sam, I love you"

"Goodnight Iris, I love you to."