The Festival

Iris's p.o.v
I said bye to mom and dad after breakfeast and got in the car with Sam and headed to his pack house where I would be moving soon.
I grab Sam's hand and was messing with the ring that was on his finger, I turn on the radio and lean my head on Sam's shoulder and start to hum to the song.
We got closer and closer to the festival and I started to jump up and down in the seat and the car stop and I got out of the car and grab Sam's and pulled him towards the entrace and waited in line to get are tickets.
We got to the ticket booth and see a boy around my age with blonde hair and blue eyes, he smiled up at me and then leaned on the counter in the front of the ticket booth.

"How can I help you"
I turn to him and see him eyeing me, I felt alittle weired out

"Um we need two tickets to go in duh"
He handed me the tickets and another little paper with it and I look down and see a number on it, I rip it up and payed for the tickets and flip the guy off and grab Sam's hand and walk in to the festival and I smile.
I turn to Sam and see a ride there and I rush over to the line and wait in line for it to get on the ride, while we wait I lean on Sam and lock my hand with his, he smiled down at me and then leaned down and kissed me and I heard awww's behind us and I see girls about two years younger then me smiling at us.
My face goes red and I smile at them and then shake there hands and tell them my name and then say bye to them to get on the ride. After the ride Sam was alittle dizzy and I had to help him to the table so we could eat.
I order some food for us and then grab Sam hand and messed with his ring

"Sam"

"Ya cupcake"

"Thank you for bringing me here and thank you for every thing you have done for me"

"Your welcome cupcake that's what I'm suppose to do"
He smiled at me and are food came and we started to eat, after we got done with are food we left the festival after about a couple of hours and he drove me to my house and I told him to wait outside for a minute and I would come back out.
I ran inside and grab some clothes and other stuff and put it in a back pack and told mom and dad that I would be staying at Sam's, I headed back out to the car and sat down in the car and waited for him to go.
He raised a eyebrow with me and then smirked

"What are you doing"

"I'm staying at yours tonight"

"Oh you are are you"
I leaned over and kissed him and then ran my hand down to the hem of his shirt and put my hands on his abs and started to trance them and he growled, I look up at his eyes and see that there black.

"Does that mean a yes"
He growled then looked away

"Yes"
I kissed him one more time and then sat back down and turn alittle and then layed my head down and my shirt came up a bit and I fell asleep.
I felt my self being picked up and being changed and then I feel the bed dip down and a arm wrap around my waist and pulled me closer, I put one of my legs between his and layed my hands on his chest and kissed his chest.

"Iris"

"Mmm"

"If one day I was to ask you to marry me what would you say"

"I would say yes of course"

"Ok"

"I love you Sam"

"I love you to Iris, goodnight"

"Goodnight."