Daddy Are You Upset

Iris's p.o.v
After last night I fell asleep on Sam and he carried me to my room and set me down on the bed, he was about to leave but I pulled his arm and open my eyes

"Please don't leave"

"I wasn't cupcake I was just using the bathroom"

"Promise"

"Promise."
I smile and then turn to face the wall and snuggle more into my bed and then I feel the bed dip down and a arm go around my waist.
I snuggle more into Sam and then grab his hand and held it in mine and fell asleep
(Next morning)
I woke up to something hot on my neck, I look down and see Sam breathing on my neck making me hot every where, I tired to get up but he moved closer to me and suck on my neck and I let out a moan.
He wrap his arms around me and he legs tangle with mine, his hand ran up my shirt and was scratching my back, he kiss my neck and I bit my lip to keep in a moan.
It's been a couple of months since I found out he was my mate and I been waiting for him to mark me but....I felt something sharp go in my neck and I let out a scream....then pleasure came and I let out a moan.
My eyes went black and I moved down alittle bit and kiss down his neck intell I found his sweet spot, after I found his sweet spot he let out a groan and I licked around the spot and then bite down for him to moan.
My eyes went back to there normal color and I see Sam's eyes open and he smiles down at me and my eyes start to close and I fall back asleep.
I wake up to knocking on the door, I groan and then snuggle into Sam

"Come in"
I look up through my eye lashes and see dad and he starts to growl, oh shit!!! I forgot I wasn't supposed to do any thing!!! I mean marking isn't had bad but?.
I got picked up and put on dad's shoulder, I hit his back

"Daddy"

"You guys need a break"

"Do not"

"Yes you do"

"DO NOT"

"YES YOU DO"
He growled at me and used his alpha voice on me and I couldn't say no, I got tears in my and hung my head.
He sat me down in the kitchen and I see mom and my aunts and uncles and I run off and change into my black wolf and run off into the forest.
I look behind me to see mom's wolf following me, I turn back around and a tear slip out of my wolf's eyes

"Ivy"

"Ya Iris"

"Im sorry"

"No its my fault I shouldn't have marked him and dad wouldn't be mad at us"

"But we did wait almost a year to mark him so I don't see why he is so mad"

"Were his baby girl of course he's going to be upset, we're his only baby and when you mark you lead to mating and having a baby of your own, and he doesn't want to lose his only princess he has."
More tears slip out of my eyes and I see a cave up ahead and lay down with my head in my paws and then see white paws in front of me, I look up and see mom in front of me and she changes and hands me a set of clothes and I change into them.
I set against the cave wall with my knees to my chest and let tears slip, mom comes to my side and hugs me

"What's wrong baby girl"

"Dad got upset with me because I marked Sam and Sam marked me"
She sighed and then hug me more.

"Baby girl I understand that you think he is mad at you but he's not, he's just upset with alpha king duties and he's been stressed lately, but the main thing is he doesn't want to lose his little princess that he watch grow up from just a little girl to a beautiful women and have a family of her own, yes we do half to let you go and go out into the world and let you do stuff on your own but baby girl he loves you and he doesn't want to lose his only princess, I know you may think he is only being over protective but he's suppose to be he's your dad that will always be there to protect you and love you and let you climb all over him and cry on his shoulder when ever you need to because"
She poked my nose and smiled at me

"Your his only little princess"
I got more tears in my eyes and hug mom more and got up and headed home.