Happy Birthday Baby Girl

Snow's p.o.v
(10 years later)
Today was my baby girls tenth birthday, I walk into her room to see her asleep with one leg hanging off of her bed and her hair a mess, I just smile and walk over to her and set down on her bed carefully and run my hand over her hair.
I sit there for alittle while and then shake her awake for her to smile at me

"Good morning momma"

"Good morning baby girl happy birthday"

"Thank you momma where's daddy"

"In his office"
She shot up out of her bed and went to her closet and grab jeans with a blue shirt and white shoes and then handed me her brush and let me brush her long silver hair, after I brushed her hair out I started to part her hair in the middle and then braided the left side from the top of her head to the bottom of her back and did the same thing to the other side.
She turned around and hug me

"Thank you momma can we see daddy"

"Ya come on baby girl"
We walked to Aaron's office and found him on his lap top and Iris run over to him and they almost fall out of the chair and I laugh.

"Hey princess happy birthday"

"Thanks daddy can Vincent come over
"Maybe anothe......"
I cut him off because I know he didn't like Iris around Vincent because they might be mates

"Of course you can baby girl go call him while I talk to dad ok"

"Ok momma"
She kissed Aaron's cheek and then hug me and ran off and I closed Aaron's door with my foot and stood there with my arms crossed.

"Why don't you like having him over"

"Because I don't want my princess taken away from me or you"
I signed and walked over to Aaron and grab his hand and made him stand up and I stood up on my tipy toes and kissed him.
I pulled back and smiled at him for him to smile back at me

"I understand you don't want to let her go but when she hits 16 your going to half to let her find her mate and let her go"
He sighed and then put his head in my neck and I warp my arms around his neck and his hands wear setting at my waist.

"Hey we still half to set up her party"
He groaned

"Why can't we just take her to sky zone or Incredible Pizza"

"We can go to incredible pizza if she wants to"
After I said that Iris barge into Aaron's office with Vincent behind her, I let Aaron go and walked over to her

"Do you want to go to sky zone or Incredible Pizza"

"SKY ZONE"
I put my hand over my ear and just smiled at her and called my family and Aaron's and told them the party was going to be at Sky Zone.
I walk over to Vincent and give him a hug

"How are you Vincent"

"I'm good you"

"I'm doing good are you going with us to Sky Zone"
He was about to answer but Iris interrupted him

"Of course he is"
He just smiled and I turned for Iris

"Iris Rose Queen it is very rude to interrupte people"
She turned to Vincent and put her head down

"Iris sorry Vincent"

"It's ok Iris but yes I will be going."
She looked up and smiled and then grab his hand and drag him to the truck and me and Aaron followed them and got in the truck, I turned on the radio and Me To by Meghan Trainor came on and Iris started to sing to it.
I held Aaron's hand while he drived to Sky Zone and look behind me to see Iris asleep on Vincent's shoulder while his head is leaning on hers, I got my phone out and took a picture and then locked it to my phone.
After we got to Sky Zone we got to the party room and set every thing up and I see my mom's and my dad bringing in the presents, I walk over to my dad and my mom's and give them a hug

"Hi sweet heart"

"Hey dad"

"Where's the birthday girl"

"Out there jumping with Vincent and Malachi"
He smiled and I gave them one more hug and walk over to Aaron and wrap my arms around him and he looks down and gives me a smile and then I hear a scream.
I rush out the party room and see Iris getting pushed Into the ball pit (I been to sky zone where they have the square things that you jump into, I don't remember what there called)
I was going to go get her but I see Vincent punch the boy that looked his age and he jump in and grab Iris by the hand and then jump up on to the trampoline and look down at the boy his age and walked off with Iris in his arms.
He walked over to me and I made sure she was ok

"Baby girl you ok"

"Ya momma it just surprised me that I got pushed but thank you Vincent"
He looked down and smiled at her

"Your welcome come on let's go jump"
I watch them head over to the trampolines and they started to jump togother, I hug Aaron and he puts one hand on my waist and I smile at him and then look over at Iris to see her with a big smile on her face.