Preparing

Aaron's p.o.v
I walked out to the training area to see my warriors and betas reaching some of the men to fight alittle better then they did and I see Bella fighting my strongest warrior I have and I will admit he is hard to take down.
He tries to punch her but she grab his arm and put it behind his back and kicked out his knees and he fell on his knees, she let him go and walked over to me and took my water bottle from me

"Why did you take my water"

"Because I'm thirsty and I'm hot"

"Well if you would have wore the shorts I gave you you wouldn't be hot"

"Shut the hell up"
She handed me my water bottle and walked off into the castle. I watch my betas, warriors and my men for alittle while making sure there doing good and then headed inside and sat down in the dining room and hear footsteps and see Bella.
She sat down and laid her head down on her arms and turned to me and I saw red eyes but I didn't really care they were really pretty

"Aaron aren't you tired of fighting with every thing"

"Huh"

"Are you tired of just fighting with every one and not having any one to turn to, to kiss or hug at night....I know I am but."
She got up and I saw a tear drop down her cheek onto the table, she ran off and I ran after her to make sure she is ok. I caught up to her and grab her by the arm and brought her into a hug and she started to sob into my chest

"Hey I don't know what you been through but it's ok"

"You....do....know" She whisper
I barely heard her but I don't understand what she meant by that but I didn't want to push it, after alittle while we heard a horn go off, she ran off and I went out side and see and see The Orc King and his people and also The Giant King and his people and also The Vampire King.
I saw Bella come out with her armor on and a big gold and silver sword that had edges on it, I saw the Giants daughter walk over to Bella

"Giant King if I may say your daughter wanted a break from every thing and went to a snowy mountain but was getting attacked and came to me for help to help her get back to you"
She ran over to her dad and he went into his smaller side and hug his daughter with tears running down his face, he then turned to Bella

"Thank you lu.....Bella"

"Your welcome would you mind joining us if you don't mind me asking"

"Yes we would love to the vampires lied to me".
She tried to convince the Orc King but he wouldn't give up and then the Vampire King was running at her and I ran over to her to help her but she held her hand up, I stopped and turn around to see vampires surrounding me.
Bella's p.o.v
I bring my sword up and get ready to attack the Vampire King, he ran at me and scratch my helmet and it left a hole in it, I swung my sword and got his arm and it fell on the floor.
He ran at me and threw me down on the floor punching me and trying to bite me, I can't beat him unless I turn into my demon and if I do that I will give my self away

"if need be you may give your self away ok sweet heart it's ok"

"Thanks grandma"
I smirked up at him and brought my knee up and hit him with all the force I could and stand up with blood running down my arm.
I drop my sword and take my helmet off.