Sam Your Staying Over

Iris's p.o.v
I woke up to a machine beeping, I open my eyes and was blinded by a bright light. I look around and see Sam asleep with his head on the bed and his hand in mine, I lifted up my hand and ran it over his hair for him to shoot up out of his chair and look around in tell his eyes landed on me.
I look at his eyes and then puffy and blood shot, I scooted over as best as I could and patted the spot next to me, he got in bed with me and wrap his arms around my waist and his head on mine.
He kissed my forehead and then kissed me, I smile into the kiss and then pull back and I put my head in his chest and was falling asleep slowly, before I fell asleep I whisper to Sam

"I love you Sam, and thank you for saving me"
And I fell asleep.
Sam's p.o.v

"I love you Sam, and thank you for saving me"
I stiffened up and then tighten my grip on her and smile into her neck and then kiss her head and start to fall asleep

"I love you to Iris"
I look down and see a smile onto Iris's face and I fell asleep.
(Next morning)
I woke up to someone messing with my hair, I open my eyes and see Iris awake with her hands messing with my hair, she looks at me and and then smiles and looks away with a red face.

"Good morning"

"Good morning"

"How did you sleep"

"Alot better before I was asleep you"

"I haven't slept that good in awhile"
She giggled and then sat up on the bed and I saw all the cuts and gashes had healed.
She turned towards me with a pout

"Sammmmm"
Shit I'm going to half to do something for her and I'm not going to be able to say no

"Yes cupcake"

"Can you go grab me some clothes and a towel for a shower"
I just laugh and got out of the bed and kissed her forehead and headed to her room and went to her closet.
I grab blue jeans with a peach colored shirt and then grab peach undergarments for her and black shoes and socks with a towel, I headed back inside the room and handed her the clothes and then grab my phone and waited for her to get done.
After she got done she walked over to the bed and was putting her shoes on and her shirt raise up a bit and I saw a tattoo on her back, I raise up her shirt more and she jump up and was holding her shirt down

"W-what are you doing"
Her face was red and I smirked and walked over to her and raise up her shirt to see a ying yang with cherry blossom flowers around it with little water of droplets.

"This tattoo is freaken awesome"

"T-thanks, can we go eat breakfeast now"

"Ya"
We headed down stairs and every body gave her hugs and then I grab two plates and fill them up and set down and start to eat with Iris next to me.
Iris's p.o.v
I was eating my food and Vincent came down with no shirt on and sweats hanging low on his waist, I scooted closer to Sam and then Vincent opens his eyes all the way and looks at me and then runs over to me and picks me up and gives me a hug.
Sam started to growl and then Vincent sat me down and kissed me, I was staring at him shocked, I heard a loud growl and I see Sam about to shift so I push Vincent out of the way and run over to Sam and hug him.
He pulls me on to his lap and kept me close to him and ate his food while I let out a breath, Sam turned to me and whisper in my ear

"Your mine and only mine"
Smile and then lean into his ear

"Can we go to the festival"

"Ya we will run by my pack house so I can shower and change and then we will ok"

"Ok"
Yay were going to the festival that's close by, I never been to one so I'm excited.