WHAT

Snow's p.o.v
It's been a couple of days since sky zone and what happen there, I been watching over Iris and Vincent and see if they could be mates and I think they are but I half to make sure.
I walked downstairs and see Iris on the cough watching tv and eating breakfeast, I walk into the kitchen and see Aaron cooking breakfeast and I walk up behind him and hug him from behind and put my head on his back.

"Good morning kitten"

"Good morning"
I kiss his back and slip in front of him and lean on him

"What are you doing"
I look up and see him smirking at me and I just smile.

"Nothing"

"Hmmhmm"

"What I didn't do any thing"

"I'm just teasing you"

"Ya I know you like to pick on me"

"Your just so cute I can't help"
He started to laugh and I couldn't help but laugh with him. I feel someone slip in front of me and see Iris hugging me and I smile and hug her back, I kiss her forehead and then feel something wet on my shirt and I pull back from her and see tears coming from her eyes.
I got out of Aaron's arms and then drag Iris over to the kitchen table and wipe her tears

"What happen baby girl"
She cried even more and then hug me even tighter and I hug her and Aaron came over after he got done with making breakfeast and hug her to.
I look up at Aaron and mouthed

"I'm going to go talk to her in are room ok"

"Ok"
I picked her up and headed into are room and then sat her down on the bed to have her come back over to me and hug me tighter.
I sat down on the bed and ran my hand over her hair

"What happen baby girl"
She looked up at me and then looked down

"When I was staying the night at uncle Christian's pack house, I ran into his beta and made him drop something and I said sorry but then he slap me"
After she said that all I saw was red, HOW DARE HE?

"Ok sweetheart listen to momma go to Daddy and tell him momma will be right back ok"

"Ok"

"And then when u get back we can go out for ice cream and lunch"

"Yay"
She ran off downstairs and I open are window and jump out and landed on the floor in my wolf.
All I saw was red, I ran and ran intell I saw Christian's pack house and saw clothes behind a tree and took them and changed into the large t-shirt that smelled like Christian and then put on the shorts that were there to.
I walk into the pack house to be greeted by some of the pack members, I try to give them a smile but it didn't work, I walk up stairs to my brothers office and smell another female and I walk in to see him hugging a girl with light brown hair and she's wearing a green shirt and black pants.
I walk in and clear my throat and my brothers head pops up and he gives me a smile and I tell the girl is jealous because she doesn't know I'm his sister, he walked over to me and brought me into a hug and I hug him back

"Good to see you Snow"

"It's good to see you to Christian"
I turn to the girl and see anger in her eyes and I just smile

"And who's this"

"Ah! This is my mate Flower"
I walk over to her and hold out my hand to her and she shook it.

"Nice to meet you Flower I'm this stupids sister"
She lost all anger in her eyes and then smiled at me and brought me into a hug and then whisper in my ear

"Sorry I got jealous"

"It's ok"
I turn towards Christian and my face went blank.

"I need to talk to you"

"What happen"

"When Iris came over here she ran into your beta and made him drop something and he had THE NERVE TO SLAP MY DAUGHTER"
I was starting to shift into my demon, I shifted and sniffed put his beta with him behind me.
I get a lead on his beta and run towards the smell and see him out side training people so I run over to him and tackle him to the floor and punch him as much as I can intell I get pulled off of him and being held by almost 40 people and I shook them off and got back on him and heard a crack and then after he was bloody, I got to his ear and whisper in his ear.

"IF YOU EVERY LAY A HAND ON MY DAUGHTER AGAIN YOUR DEAD"
I scratch on the face and then change back and said by to Christian and Misty and headed home to Aaron and my baby girl.